Don't Make Me Tell You Twice

Ryan's Point of View ;

I woke up in the middle of the night, tangled up in Brendon. I smiled to myself, then remembered everything that had happened just a few hours ago. I got up and sat there, thinking.

Thinking abot why Brendon would sleep with Dallon. Other than him being drunk of course, but was there another reason? Did he like Dallon more than me? Did Dallon make him happier than I make him? He wasn't drunk when Dallon came up to him at the bar, but they still talked and drank together, even when Brendon said he wouldn't talk to him anymore.

I get that he was mad at me, but going behind my back and talking to him, then sleeping with him, isn't an excuse.

Dallon needs to get it through his head that Brendon is my husband and Ill die before I let that bastard ruin my marriage.

I picked up Brendon's phone from the nightstand and texted the number that called him before we went to bed.

Meet me at the river, the one by the studio. I'll be in my car, passenger door will be unlocked, so just get in.

I waited for a reply before I left, which I didn't get for fifteen minutes.

I'll be there.

I deleted the messages from Brendon's phone and quietly left the bedroom. I grabbed Brendon's keys from the counter and crutched my way out of the house and into his car.

When I got there, Dallon's car was already in the parking lot. Well, he wasted no time.

I pulled up next to his car and Dallon got out and into Brendon's.

"Second thoughts?" Dallon said with a small laugh, closing the door. I turned sideways a little and leaned against the door so I could face this asshole. I stared at him and his eyes grew wide with fear once he noticed I wasn't Brendon. "Where's Brendon?" He asked.

"At home," I stated. "sleeping. In our bed. Where he should be."

"Then why am I here?" I scoffed and shok my head.

"Because I'm sick of you coming on to him. He's married, Dallon. To me. And if you think you can just come into the picture and try to ruin my marriage, you better think again." Dallon didn't say anything, but put his hand on the handle and was about to leave. "Purposely getting him drunk so he'd sleep with you? That's where you fucked up."

"He wanted it," Dallon said, looking back at me. "he knew exactly what he was doing. He told me before we even started drinking that you two were having problems and he was unsure of your marriage anymore."

"You know what, I don't fucking care what was said. You got my husband drunk and you slept with him. You took advantage of him and you made him cheat on me. And did you take his boxers on purpose so he'd have to take yours? Because that's how I found out."

"You think you know everything, Ryan. Brendon doesn't want you. You're a dried up musician and you're going no where. You don't do anything for work and you're just using him for his money and fame."

"You're kidding right?" I laughed. "If I remember correctly, I was with him when the band was formed. I was there for not one, but two platinum albums and I was there for two tours. I don't need Brendon's money, I have my own. And we were together way before either of us had this much money or the fame. You're just jealous because you're not going anywhere in life and you want Brendon for yourself and that's not gonna happen."

"It will," Dallon nodded. "just wait. It'll happen and you'll be out on the street and I'll be with Brendon in your house and we'll be happy and get married. He won't want you anymore." Dallon exited the car and got in his, speeding off.