For The Better

Hey! Sorry I haven't been updating much. Not been feeling too well and I'm just being lazy and laying around watching A Nightmare on Elm Street and Adam Sandler movies. Not that that was important, but whatevsss.

Here's an updaaaaaaate. Hope you liiiike it. (;

—-

Brendon's Point of View ;

The day after the accident, a few police officers came to the hospital to talk to me. They said it someone ran the red light and hit Ryan dead on, but I already knew that. That's what the doctor told me. Also, Ryan's car is totaled and they found a suitcase and his guitar in the backseat, but the guitar is completely fucked.

The doctor's said he's making great progress. They took him for a CT Scan or an MRI or something and the swelling in his brain isn't as bad as it was, which is awesome because that means they can wake him up soon. I can't wait for him to wake up so I can kiss him and hold him and yell at him.

"Hey." I lifted my head from resting on Ryan's bed and saw Dallon standing there with a bouquet of flowers. Daisies. Ryan doesn't like daisies.

"Hey." I said quietly. My voice is hoarse from crying all day and night. It's sore.

"Is he alright?" Dallon asked. I knew he was concerned about Ryan. He has no idea why Ryan is here in the first place. Why Ryan even left. Why we were fighting. Unless he heard our argument the other day, but he never mentioned it.

"They say he is," my gaze fell on Ryan. Tubes in his mouth and nose. Bandages on his head. Scratches and cuts on his beautiful face. And a cast on his leg. "he's in a medically induced coma until his brain isn't swollen anymore. Broke his leg. Bones were shattered or something. I don't really remember everything they told me. I'm having trouble wrapping my head around all this."

Dallon stepped in further and sat down next to me.

"What the hell happened? I heard it was a car accident?" I couldn't help but feel like I was betraying Ryan by talking to Dallon. Dallon is here in his hospital room with flowers.

"Yeah, car accident. Someone ran the red light, hit Ryan and his car just... I don't know. It's fucked. He wasn't wearing a seat belt." Dallon made an ah sound and nodded his head. "I think he was leaving me." I blurted out.

Dallon looked at me, tears filling in my eyes and my throat felt like it was closing up.

"What? Why do you say that?" He asked.

"I woke up on the couch yesterday. There was a note on the table, saying that he was leaving until I figured out what I wanted. Said we were falling apart and I've changed or some bullshit." I paused, debating on whether or not I should tell Dallon it because of him. "He thinks I'm choosing you over him. Thinks I'm happier when I'm around you and he even fucking thinks I'm in love with you."

I didn't look to see Dallon's expression. I already knew he'd be as surprised as I was when I read the note. I could never cheat on my husband. I would never look at another man while Ryan and I are together. I probably wouldn't even if we broke up! Ryan's my whole fucking life and he's stupid for thinking I don't love him or I want Dallon or whatever the fuck is going on in his head. He's just fucking stupid for thinking any of it.

"So it's my fault he's here?" Dallon asked quietly.

"No, Dallon. It's not. He was leaving because he thinks we've got a thing for each other. He's mad at me. Not you. I guess I have been a bit distant from him lately, but we've gotta work on the album and I wish he would understand that. I'm not purposely trying to shut him out or be distant. I'm working. He knows how many hours and days it takes to finish an album."