BabyBabyBaby

Probably ending this story soon.......
But there will most likely be a sequel to it in the future. 

---

***A.N. - I'm skipping a few months. So yeah...

Ryan's Point of View *

Carrie successfully got pregnant with mine and Brendon's baby and she's due in a couple of months. I'm fucking nervous and scared and I feel like my whole life is about to change. Which it is.

I still can't believe that this baby in the ultrasound photo is mine and Brendon's. Both of us. I never thought that was possible.

"Hello, love." Brendon said, practically gliding into the living room. He's been on tour for the last few months. I've stayed home, just in case something happened to Carrie or the baby, which we still don't know the sex of yet because Brendon wants it to be a surprise.

"Hey." I smiled, looking up at him. His lips greeted mine and I put a hand on the back of his neck, pulling him down to sit next to me.

"What are you doing?" He asked pulling away.

"Just looking at the ultrasound photos," I handed them over to him and he instantly smiled. "just a few more weeks and we'll be parents."

"God, I know. It's crazy." I honestly can't say I've ever seen him so happy, not even on our wedding day.

"You'll be here when the baby's born, right?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. I already talked to everyone, told them I'm taking the final month off, just in case, 'cause we never know when it'll happen. So, I'll be there." He leaned in and kissed me.

"Okay, good. Because I don't think I could sit there with her by myself. I'll probably end up passing out." Brendon laughed and put the photos on the table.

"You'll be fine babe." He said, pulling me into a hug.

"I hope so." I sighed.

We ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Two months later *

I wake up to my phone ringing.

It's almost five in the morning. Who the hell is calling this early?

"Hello?" I answer, voice groggy.

"Ryan? It's Carrie. My water broke, I'm on my way to the hospital."

"What? Really?" I sat up, suddenly wide awake and I could hear Brendon asking what was going on.

"Yes, really. I'm sorry it's so early, but this baby is coming now." I jumped out of bed and started pulling on clothes.

"Okay, we're on our way. See you there." I hung up and tossed the phone on the bed.

"What's wrong?" Brendon asked tiredly.

"Carrie's on her way to the hospital, her water broke. Baby's coming." Brendon jumped out of bed next, pulling on clothes and we were running around trying to get ready.

We rushed to brush our teeth and make sure we had everything.

"Diaper bag. Baby clothes. Bottles. Pacifiers. Car seat. Ry, was that all we were bringing?" Brendon asked.

"Yeah, now come on!" We ran out of the house and Brendon drove us to the hospital.

Once we were there, we parked the car and hurried to the baby floor. Carrie was in the triage with monitors on her belly and we could hear the heartbeat through one of the monitors. She looked scared and in pain.