Claimed

Hey, hey. Sorry it's been a while.

—-

Ryan's Point of View ;

Brendon and I arrived at the studio before anyone else. I was kind of pissed off because Dallon kissed him in this room. Well, the studio room.

We were just sitting on the studio sofa talking about the new album when the door opened. I felt pressure in my chest thinking it was Dallon, but it was Spencer and Jon.

Spencer had a huge smile on his face, almost glowing and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Hi!" He said happily.

"Hey." Brendon and I replied back, slowly.

"Isn't it just beautiful out today?" He put his hands on his hips and Jon walked passed him with a smaller, but similar smile and shaking his head. "Everything is just amazing! Perfect! Beautiful!"

"Did you drug him?" Brendon asked Jon.

"Nope," Jon smiled. "asked him to marry me."

My eyes grew wide and my jaw almost dropped. Spencer quickly walked to wear Brendon and I were sitting and flashed his left hand out in front of us, showing off a gold band with a single, small diamond in the middle.

"Holy shit," I whispered. "congratulations!" Spencer leaned down and squeezed the life out of me.

"When did this happen?" Brendon asked, getting up to congratulate Jon.

"Last night. We went out to dinner and a movie. Asked him while we were walking on the board walk." Jon said.

"Ah, so that's why you guys were home late." Brendon said slightly nodding. "Where the hell were you guys this morning?"

"We went to breakfast. We were gonna ask if you guys wanted to come, but I was so fucking happy it kind of slipped my mind." Spencer smiled.

"It wasn't as cool of a proposal as yours was, but it was special to me." Jon said with a shrug. I started thinking about when Brendon proposed to me. On stage at one of our shows. I was so fucking embarrassed and confused, I had no idea what he was doing. I smiled at the thought.

"It doesn't matter how or where you propose to someone, I guess. As long as you both are -" I was cut off, kind of, by the door opening and Dallon entering the room with a girl. A brunette. His fiance, I'm guessing?

"Sorry if I'm late." Dallon said quietly. The woman with him didn't look too happy, and even shot Brendon a glare. I wanted to get up and say something about it, but what am I gonna do with a broken leg?

"Now that I think about it," Spencer said with confusion in his eyes. "where the hell did you go yesterday?" He asked, looking at Brendon.

"I uh," Brendon looked back and forth from Dallon to Spencer. "had something to take care of. Sorry, I forgot to call."

"Huh." Spencer shrugged and stood next to Jon, lacing his fingers with Jon's.

"So, let's get started then, yeah?" Dallon said. Brendon and Spencer nodded. Dallon was by the door to go into the studio room, hand on the knob and obviously waiting for Spencer and Brendon to follow.

Spencer gave Jon a kiss before heading to where Dallon was and then Brendon stood up.

I held out my hand for him to help me up, and I balanced myself on my right foot with my arms around Brendon's neck. I glared at Dallon.

"I'll come out in a few," Brendon smiled and pulled back from the hug, but kept his arms around my waist. "we can get lunch."

I smiled and nodded.