My First Night

We step inside of The Neal's house, and Link struggles to reach the light switch with Lando sleeping in his arms so I flick the light switch on for him.
" Thanks " He whispers trying not to wake Lando.
" No Problem " I reply.
Link carries Lando up the stairs, and Lincoln follows. I mean, I assume I should follow, so I do.
I see Mrs. Neal walk in.
" Um, Mrs. Neal? " I ask.
" Yea? " She says.
" Uh, thank you so much for everything! Your so sweet! And I really appreciate everything! " I say.
" Oh your welcome Mae! And call me Christy. " She says.
" Okay, Good Night Christy " I say.
" Good Night " She says.

I walk up the stairs and I head to the guest room, I sit criss-crossed on my bed and immediately FaceTime my mom.
She picks it up in one ring.
" Hi Momma! " I say. I see her smile at me in her art studio.
" Hi Honey! " She practically yells of excitement, " How are you! Who are the people your staying with, are they nice? " She says quickly, but I don't care, because I'm just as excited as she is to talk to each other.
" I'm great! And I'm staying with a super nice family, the lady's name is Christy and I think you emailed her, but she's super sweet. And the man's name is Link, and he is a famous YouTube star, He one of the guys Ash is obsessed with! " I say.
"You mean Happy Weird Night, right?" She says.
I laugh, and correct her, " Good Mythical Morning, but they have two other kids and their names are Lincoln and Lando " I say.
" Oh, that's cool, you can have siblings for awhile! " Mom says excited.
" Yea, so how's Lily? " I ask curiously.
"Oh, she's super nice, and I think she's in the guest room right now unpacking" She says.
" Speaking of unpacking I really gotta do that! Can you tell Dad I love him and have a good night " I say.
" Course! Good Night Mae, I love ya " Mom says.
" I love you too " I say.

Mom ends FaceTime, and I sit in my bed on the comfy bed, and I think about Mom, Dad, Lilly, and Ashley. ASHLEY! She's probably dying of curiosity! I go to FaceTime and FaceTime Ashley as quick as I can, but I accidentally FaceTime Mom again, and we get started talking about her sculpture, and how it looks nothing like William Shakespeare.
Finally I end that call and I call Ashley.
" OMG! Hi! How are you! How's LA! Who are you staying with? Are they nice!?!? " She yells and says way to quickly.
" Um I'm just great! LA is warm, it's great! " I say, " And you'll never guess who I'm staying with ".
I hear a faint knock and I hear Links voice say, " Mae? "
" Hold on a sec " I say to Ashley quietly.
" Yea? " I say back to Link.
He walks in and leans up against the door frame.
" So how you liking LA? " He says.
Seriously everyone is asking me that!
" It's Good! "
" So um, can you be ready at about 9:30 so you can have breakfast and we can leave at 10? " Link asks.
" Sure " I say with a nod.
" And who are you talking to " Link asks with a slight laugh.
" Oh, my best friend Ashley. " I state.
He looks over my shoulder at the FaceTime, and I hear Ashley scream the loudest I think I have ever heard her.
" Oh My God your staying with Link! No way! OH MY GOD!!!!! " She says yelling, then she fall out of the beach chair she was sitting in.
Link and I laugh, and Link says. " I'm guessing that's the friend that watches GMM ".
" Yep " I say back laughing with Link.
" LINK I LOVE YOU AND AND I ( she starts crying ) CANT BELIEVE IM ACTUALLY TALKING TO YOU! "
" Don't cry Ashley, I " then Ashley cuts him off.
" YOU SAID MY NAME! DAD COME HERE ITS LINK FROM GOOD MYTHICAL MORNING, HE SAID MY NAME! " Ashley yells once again.
The conversation goes on the same for about 5 more minutes.
Link leaves and I end the call with Ashley. I shower, then I lay out an outfit from my suitcase for tomorrow, and I try to fall asleep.
-
Hey Guys!!! How's it going! Hope ur liking the book!