Chapter 51

CHEN POV:

              6 YEARS AFTER!

It's been a years since Thea died. And I accept every death aniversary that Thea have.

And now Im sitting and staring at my daughter. Ginawan ko sya ng maliit na garden na puwede na nyang taniman. Yeah she know how to plant and she's easy learner. Gusto nya daw kasi ng garden gaya ng napapanood nya kaya ginawan ko sya.

Her smile is a bit look a like, the way Thea smile. She have a laugh that sounds like Thea. And all I know my daughter have alot similar with Thea.

When times that Clementine ask me about her mom, which is Thea. I can't even look at her eyes straight and say that Thea is gone. I don't wanna tell to my daughter that her mom gone, because I know that she can't understand it at all.

Im just telling her that her mom go on a place more better that she can see us, and saying that she loved us. And when I told her that, a smile in her face, hindi na maalis.

Kaya nahihirapan akong sabihin sakanya na wala na ang mommy nya. And tomorrow she's turning 6 I think she's ready to know the truth. The truth that her mom is gone.

"Anak, halika dito kay daddy"pagtawag ko kay Clem.

Pumunta sya sa harapan ko at saka nakangiting tiningala ako. The way she smile, she's more likely Thea. And I miss Thea so much.

"Yes daddy?"sabi nya pa ng makalapit sya sakin.

"You know what the occasion tomorrow?"tanong ko pa

"It's my 6th birthday!"

"So where do you want to celebrate?"tanong ko pa.

"Kahit dito nalang daddy, basta kasama ang buong pamilya natin, at sila tita Cassy and tito Luis,"sabi nya.

"Yes anak don't worry I know they remember your birthday tomorrow,"

"But... How about mommy? Hindi ba sya uuwi to celebrate my birthday with me?"

"Clem, we discuss about it right?"

"Yes but... I just want to know if mommy going home to celebrate my birthday tomorrow, kasi since nag birthday ako wala sya"

"If I tell you right now, kung nasaan ang mommy mo, Maiintindihan moba?"

"Even if hard to understand daddy, I will understand it, no matter what"

"You sure?"

"Yes daddy"

"So san ba ako magsisimula"bulong ko pa sa sarili ko. "Um... You're mom, Um... Ang mommy mo nawala nung mag f-five months celebration ka palang"I paused.

"What do you mean? She left us behind?"

"No anak she's not. Alam mo ba ang sakit sa puso?"

"Yes daddy, and that's a rare condition"

"And your mommy have that, and then she passaway"

"Wait, I can't understand, may sakit si mommy sa puso, and then she passaway?"

"Y-Yes,"

"A-All that years na nagbibirthday ako kaya wala sya kasi patay n-na siya?"

"Yes"

Agad namang namula ang mata nya at nagsimulang umiyak. Binuhat ko sya at pinaupo sa may lap ko at niyakap sya

"Your mommy died, but she always in our heart, that necklace of yours sya ang nagbigay nyan sayo simula nung ipanganak ka nya. Sobrang saya nya nun,"