Chap 30- A Restless Night

"Remember the day we met for the first time?" Seokjin asks the rest of his members as they all scattered around the living room.

The night ticks away but the guys are too excited to sleep, consumed with thoughts about their upcoming debut and reflections on their journey and far.

"We were so awkward at the beginning! I almost wanted to bail out of that restaurant dinner and go home" Yoongi says chuckling.

"Manager worked so hard to smooth things over" Jimin says agreeing.

"I remember Jungkook and Jimin showed up late to our first practice! That was a critical moment for us" Namjoon reminds them.

"Sure.i can't forget that! Or when we got locked in the practice room....that all seems so fresh to me" Jungkook adds.

"What about when Taehyung ran away from the dorm?" Jimin asks snickering.

"I didn't run away! Don't make things up" Taehyung gave a slap to Jimin's shoulder.

"What about when we caught Jin haunt practicing in secret?" Hoseok asks reminding them of that night.

"Hey, that was a beautiful moment, not a crisis!" Seokjin scolds them.

"I thought we were done for when our debut was cancelled the first time" Yoongi says.

"And now, we're debuting tomorrow!" Jungkook says excitedly.

"How lucky are we that we've accomplished this dream?" Namjoon asks, flashing his dimples proud of them.

"So lucky!" Jimin purrs.

"Right. And the luckiest thing that happened was meeting our manager!" Seokjin reminds them.

"I agree. We have the world's greatest manager. No, the universe's greatest manager!" Taehyung says grinning.

"..... Wow. You're so good at pretending im not here to hear you flatter me" I say not looking up from my laptop.

"Wait, you heard that? We definitely didn't mean for you to over hear us- right guys?" Seokjin quickly says.

"Butter me up all your want, I'm still not ordering snacks tonight" I say rolling my eyes playfully.

"Noooooo!" Taehyung dramatically exclaims.

"We weren't buttering you up! We meant everything!" Namjoon says sincerity in his voice.

"Right. We talk about you all the time even when you're not around. It's like destiny. You can to our loves, found us, introduced us to each other, united us as a group" Jungkook says.

Awwwwn I'm flattered Kookie.

"You're so amazing just out-of-this-world" Taehyung adds.

Awww Taste.

"Thank you manager!" Hoseok says.

"..... Manager?" Taehyung calls to me as I didn't respond.

"Are you too touched for words?" Yoongi asks scanning my face.

I quickly nod my head no, say goodnight and peace the dorm and start to walk. A thousand thoughts race through my head.

"Awwwn, why am I crying...." I mumble to myself.

I'm glad no one's here for this. I don't want them to see my cry. If they saw me crying.... Well, Taehyung would join in. Yoongi would give me tissues without saying anything. And Jin.... He would probably tease me for at least a year.

Phew, I'm glad he didn't see me, then

"Manager" My steps halted.

"Yikes! Seokjin?!" I turned around to see Seokjin a few steps away from mine. I see the dorm in the corner of my eyes.

Dang! I didn't walk that far?

"Are you....by any chance....crying?" Seokjin asks.

"It's, um, it's really dusty? There's dust in music eyes" I quickly say rubbing my eyes.

"Am i dust?" He asks.

"What?" I blink my eyes.

"Are you just overwhelmed by my presence?"

"There's no good way to respond to that so I won't" I say.

"Manager" Seokjin takes a step closer to me.

"Manager. Thank you. There are going to be a lot more days when we make you cry, because we're just going to keep getting amazing" He continues to say.

"I'll keep these years a secret" He says wiping my tears using his handkerchief.

The night before the debut continues.