Chap 65- MAMA

"So..... Hoseok hyung's not at the dorm? And you're saying.....all he left was a note?" Jungkook points out the sticky note that Hoseokk left tehm.

[Hyungs, guys. I'm going down to Gwangju for a bit. _Hoseok]

"I can see Hoseok's triangular shiot mouth just from this note" Namjoon says.

"An unplanned trip home...Is he having a hard time working on his solo track?" Yoongi points out the obvious. 

"He has been pulling a lot of late nights at the studio.."

"This is no good! It's my first solo track. I need to make it more unique." 

"No, this isn't right either... It's too obvious a topic for a solo track" 

"I better throw this out and start over..."

"...Should i change my name from J-hope to J-sad..?"

Jimin has heard Hoseok's rumbles the other night.

"Hmm...Things must've gotten bad if he's headed home." Seokjin worriedly says.

"Hmm, then... We can cheer him up when Hoseok hyung comes back to the dorm!" Taehyung the worried members.

"How?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm sure neat and tidy Hoseok hyung will be really happy to see a clean dorm!" Taehyung suggested with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah. That's an excellent idea that understands Hoseok's needs." Namjoon agrees.

The 6 boys focus on deep-cleaning the dorm in hopes of cheering a tired Hoseok up.

"The living room, kitchen, and bedrooms are all clean.. All that's left is the studio!" Seokjin says patting the members back for their hard work.

"Hoseok hyung's the master of keeping the dorm clean, so the studio is pretty neat already!" Taehyung states the truth as there weren't much to clean in the dorm.

"What's this notebook? Must be Hoseok's.....Is it a journal?" Yoongi picks up the journal looking book and shows the rest of the members that were gathered. 

"We need to respect his privacy if it really is his journal. Put it back where you found it!" Jimin shakes his head in disapproval.

"What's this old box doing here? It looks out of place in this neat studio." Namjoon notices something unordinary. 

"Right? It looks too old to be Hoseok hyung's..." Jimin examines the box.

"Maybe it's something he couldn't bear to throw away?" Jungkook thinks out loud.

"Hmm, then.."

"Ohh? Hold on. Namjoon hyung! I think you might have to be gentler when you dust things off. The figures might break- Ack, careful!!!" Jimin notices Namjoon's clumsy behavior and stops him.

"Will we even finish cleaning the dorm before Hoseok comes back?" Everyone turns their head to Yoongi, who was laying on the studio couch without helping them. Yoongi gives them a cheeky gummy grin and shrugs them off.

Momets later....

"Wow, has our dorm ever been this clean?! I feel really accomplished!" Seoking had a proud smile on his face.

"I'm sure tidy Hoseok hyung will be surprised, too!" Taehyung says, his boxy smile on full display.

The dorm is immaculate thanks to everyone's efforts.

"What are you guys doing all huddled up?" 

"Hyung!!! you're back?!" The members swarm Hoseok, worry etched across their faces.