Chap 44- Passionate Greeting

"Two, three! Bang! Tan! Hi, we're BTS!" The boys introduces themselves as they stood in the stage.

"We've got a lot prepared for you, so we hope you have a great time!" Namjoon says through the mic.

"Wow!" Deafening cheers ring through the stadium. Cheers for BTS.

Time flies.... It's your first concert. I'm so proud of you and you all look so cool!

My eyes weld with tears that I try so hard to stop. Partly because I'm watching such a special moment in BTS history.....but also because I'm no longer by their side. I'm not BTS's manager anymore.

*Two months ago*

I assumed all responsibility for the 1st album's results and said my goodbye to BTS.

"Bye, guys...."

"Manager.... " I hear the boys calling out for me but I  didn't dare look back. I had to make myself strong. For my sake and for the members.

Be happy... I'll always be cheering for you💜

And now after leaving them... I'm here at their concert. Not as their manager....but as a fan.

"Ha! Okay.... It's time for our last long" Yoongi announces.

"Wow, time just flew by way too fast. All of you made this first concert experience possible... Thank you!" Seokjin bows.

"There were a lot of trials, pains and scars along the way, but we overcame all of it to be here performing for you!" Hoseok says.

"ARMY! Thank you so much for being with us! We love you! Let's never part ways! I......really hate goodbyes" Taehyung speaks up pouting.

"I just want to ask everyone one thing. Are you all happy?" Namjoon asks as his eyes ream around the auditorium filled with ARMY's.

"Yess!!!" The ARMY's roared.

"You truly are happy, right? That's all I can ask for" Namjoon flashes a simple smile towards us.

"Oh! Me too, me too! I want to ask you all something! Everyone! Who am i?" Jimin took over the mic.

"PARK JIMIN!" We all yelled in unison.

"Louder!! Who am I??" He asks again.

"Park Jimin!!"

No! That was too loud! I wasn't thinking.....

"....Huh?"

"Oh?"

Jimin and I lock eyes.

I freeze.

Should I........acknowledge him?

Jimin.

I mouth his name. Jimin stares at me, an odd expression on his face.

"Hyung, what are you thinking about?" Jungkook nudged Jimin.

"Huh? Oh, it's.....nothing! Sorry ARMY! I spaced out just how mich think it's because I went all out today" Jimin apologizes.

"Okay! Let's go on to the last sing! Let's keep jumping around and having fun until the end!" Namjoon handled the situation.

"BTS! BTS! BTS!"

The concert's been over for awhile, but it's been hard trying to leave the stadium. My emotions are still running high.

"I just want to ask everyone one thing. Are you all happy?"

"You truly are happy right? That's all I can ask for"

I couldn't easily answer Namjoon's question. Now that I've left you guys.... Am I happy?

There are posters of the members outside the stadium. I stop and trace my fingers over the images.

"Are you all.....happy?" I mumble.

That's when I hear a very familiar voice from behind me.

"........ Manager!" My eyes suddenly flash hot with tears at the unexpected intrusion

"Yes, Jungkook" I wipe the tears from my eyes, voice trembling as I turn around.

"Manager! Where were you?"

Jungkook's not looking at me at all. His face lights up as he rushes over to a parked van.

"The hyungs were looking for you! Hurry up and get in.... I'm hungry" Jungkook says.

"Oh, manager! There you are" Hoseok calls out.

"Aughh, I'm so tired. You worked hard today, too, manager" Yoongi says as he walks towards the stranger and Jungkook, the rest of the members following.

"Great wooooork!" Taehyung cheers.

My heart sinks. I look towards their voices and see a stranger standing with the group.

They must be BTS's new manager.... They all look so happy. What was I thinking? It was stupid....

"Bye guys. This really is a good bye..." I smile at them as tears kept falling from my ears.

-Author's POV-

"Hah.i can't believe we held a concert!" Seokjin exclaims.

"I was so worried... I wasn't sure anyone would come" Namjoon agrees.

"Umm... So. Earlier, in the audience..." Jimin whispers, halting his own words middle sentence.

"In the audience? What?" Taehyung asks, wanting to know.

"I think I saw manager" Jimin tells them whispering.

"What are you talking about! Our manager's driving the van" Yoongi says pointing towards their new manager, who was indeed driving the van.

"No, I'm not taking about..... I mean... Our manager" Jimin corrects his words.

"..... Manager?" Jungkook asks in a small voice.

"I doubt it. Why would someone who left us come to see us?" Yoongi scoffs.

"No. I'm sure! It was definitely manager! I had to play it cool because we were performing, but...." Jimin wanted to believe that what he saw was real.

"...... Please turn around the car" Namjoon says to their new manager.