Chap 47- I NEED YOU

April 2015.

The date of the comeback stage for our long-awaited title track, 'I Need You'.

I need you girl, why do I love and say goodbye alone? 🎶

The van is filled with melodic voices quietly singing 'I Need You'.

"Ah, oh. I can reach the high notes today! Better watch out, vocal line!" Yoongi was surprised by himself.

"I'm excited just thinking about going up on stage for the first time in a while" Jimin says.

"How long has it been?! Ah, I want to perform already!" Hoseok agrees.

It's our first comeback in 8 months. I thought everyone would be worried but it's not as bad as I was expecting.

I guess they've grown so much that comeback days aren't as nerve-racking anymore.

The happy thought accompanies us as the van arrives at the broadcasting station.

"Go on ahead at the green room! I have something to check first" I tell them.

"Okay!!" I heard their lil shout as I walked to my destination.

-Author's POV-

"Oh? Huh? Over there!" Taehyung exclaims.

"Huh? Do you see someone you know?" Hoseok asks Taehyung.

"Hmm! How long has it been, broadcasting planter? Hi! You look the same as always" Taehyung answers as he talked to his 'old friend' the planter

"Oh.... Okay, planter...." Hoseok shakes his head.

"Huh? Over there! In front!" Taehyung exclaims again.

"I'm not talking for it this time" Hoseok narrows his eyes at Taehyung.

"Those were the juniors who came to say Hello when we were promoting 'Boy In Luv' right?" Taehyung asks.

"Oh, yeah. They are" Namjoon answers.

"Excuse me, Juniors! Hello...... Oh my- They just passed us by?" Taehyung was shocked so was the rest of the members.

"They probably didn't see us. Yeah, they didn't notice!" Seokjin says as if he was trying to tell himself that.

"Jin hyung, you ears are red" Jungkook points out, earning a blush from his hyung.

"They used to be the ones to come by and say hello to us. How could they...." Hoseok felt betrayed.

A heavy uneasiness settles over the group.

-Lily's POV-

"Guys!..... Huh?" There's no one in the open green room.

"Our slot's coming up where did they go? I'm going to have to go find them!" I walk up to the rooftop to see a familiar figure standing there, staring at the sky.

"Manager?" He whips around as he heard my foot steps approach him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Taehyung.

"I'm photosynthesizing" Taehyung answers.

"Your face is a little too serious for a regular old photosynthesis session. Is there something on your mind?" I ask.

"Hmm.... Something on my mind.... Yes there it" He murmurs.

Taehyung blinks slowly, then look up at the sky again.

"Oh no.... What us it? You can tell me!" It seems serious.

".... It's so hard propping Hoseok hyung up when we first started the dance for 'I Need You'. Why did I have to rock paper scissors....." Taehyung sighs and pouts.