Chapter 34

Skylar's P.O.V.

Today is the day before Harry's birthday and we're at Harry's house in Holmes Chapel where we have been for the past few days. The day after his birthday we're leaving for Hawaii.

Gemma has been ignoring me and if she does say something to me it's not very nice. I don't know what I ever did to her.

We've been staying at Harry's stepfather's, Robin's bungalow that's just a few minutes away from there house but right now we're at there house.

"Haz what do you want for lunch?" I say to him. I'm in the kitchen making lunch while he's watching a soccer game on TV.

Gemma walks in and rolls her eyes at me. I try to ignore her but it kinda hurts when your boyfriend's sister hates you for no reason.

"I'll have a sammich. Thanks babe!" Harry says back.

I start making his sandwich with my back towards Gemma.

"Why do you hate me?" I say while turning around to look at her.

She glares at me for a second and it looks like she's say something but then Harry walks in and wraps his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. Gemma rolls her eyes again and leaves the room.

"What was that about?" Harry asks me.

I shake my head and finish making his sandwich which he takes and eats.

A FEW HOURS LATER

It's now after dinner. I'm in the family room sitting there on my phone. Harry has been in the shower for awhile but the water stopped about fifteen minutes ago so he must be out. I stand up and walk upstairs to his room. The door is closed so I knock but I don't get a response. I press my ear to the door and hear crying?

I open the door and see Harry lying on his bed shirtless, in just a pair of sweatpants, curled up in a ball with his hands over his eyes. I couldn't see that he was crying but he was shaking.

I rush over to him and sit down next to him. I look down on his bed and see his phone sitting there. I pick it up and unlock it to see he was in twitter looking at hate.

I read a couple of them and they disgust me. People are calling him a man whore, gay, and a lot more and a lot worse.

"Harry come here." I whisper to him but he doesn't move.

I then see red falling down his arm. I grab his wrist away from his face and look at it. There's a cut. He cut. Harry cut himself.

"Harry did you do this?" He still doesn't respond.

As best I can, I pull him into my lap and hold him. He buries his head into my chest and cries. It's now 9 at night.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I don't deserve you. I don't deserve anyone. I'm sorry." Harry whispers to me in between sobs. He keeps saying it over and over again.

"Harry stop. That's not true at all. I love you so much. Stop." I say trying to calm him down but it doesn't work.

"Harry please stop. None if that is true at all." I say.

"Yes it is. It's all true." He says.

His wrist is still bleeding. I've never seen him this way before. Anne and Robin aren't home and they said they won't be home till late so it's only me, Harry, and Gemma. I pull away from him and run out of his room and stop in front of Gemma's door. I take a deep breath and knock. A few seconds later the door is opened and Gemma is standing there looking pissed.

"What the hell do you want?" She says sounding annoyed.

"I know you hate me and I'm really sorry to bother you and I wouldn't have if I didn't have to but I don't know what to do. I walked into Harry's room to find him on his be crying with his phone next to him. I looked at his phone and saw he was on Twitter looking at hate. I then say blood dripping from his wrist. Gemma he cut himself. I tried to calm him down but it didn't work. So I came to you. Please help me." I beg just noticing the tears that are falling from my eyes.