Chapter 22

Harry's P.O.V.

I pull down the sheets and don't expect what I saw next.

"Louis?!? What the hell happened?!" I asked the body lying next to me.

For some reason Louis and I were both naked in the same bed.

"Huh? Oh hey Harry!" He says casually.

"Do you have any idea why we're both naked in the same bed?"

"I don't have the slightest idea."

I stood up and threw some boxers on that were on the floor. I walk out of the room but grab my phone first that is on the nightstand next to the bed. I turn it on and see I have a text from Skylar. Shit! I forgot I said we would go to North Carolina today!

I run back into the room and get my costume. Right then Liam walks in.

"Oh good your both up. You remember anything that happened last night?" He asked.

"Nope! Mind explaining how we ended up naked in the same bed? But please do it fast! I need to get Sky so we can fly to America." I say.

Liam gives me a confused look but starts talking. "Well both of you were really drunk last night an it was getting late so I brought you too up here to go to bed. I went to leave but you guys made me stay and sing you to sleep. Sometime when I was doing that you both said you were really hot so you decided to take off all of your clothes. Then finally you both passed out. And why are you flying to America now?"

"Ummm...okk...and because Skylar is worried about her friends because they got hit by hurricane Sandy and they haven't been answering her texts or calls so I said I would go to North Carolina with her today."

"Management is going to kill you but we'll make up and excuse till you get there. I'll tell the boys what happened. Go pick her up! Leave! Hurry!" Liam says. Louis has fallen back to sleep.

I say bye to Liam and run out of the house and into my car not caring that I don't have clothes on. I drive home fast and throw clothes on and some into a bag. I run back to the car and drive to Skylar's house.

Mr. Benson let's me in and I tell him I need to pack a bag for Sky because we need to leave.

"Ok you know where her room is. Oh Harry did you book the flight yet?" He asks me.

"Shit no I forgot to do that! I'll do it after I pack up for Sky. Thanks for reminding me."

"Oh good because I already booked you two a flight. It takes off at 3 so you have 3 hours. Go get her stuff."

I thank him quickly and run upstairs to her room. I open her closet and get a bag. I start throwing random pairs of jeans and shirts in. Then I remember she needs bras and underwear and stuff.

"Fuck." I mutter.

Then Skylar's door opens and Eleanor walks in.

"I thought you had work today?" I ask her.

"I do but I came home for lunch and Elliot told me you were here and explained what you are doing. Do you need help?" She offers.

"Yes! Please!!! Thank you!!" I respond quickly.

She walks over to Sky's dresser and pulls out undergarments an throws them in the bag. I go in the bathroom and grab her toothbrush and toothpaste. I walk out and throw them in the bag.

"Is that it?" I ask.

Instead of answering El walks into the bathroom and a few second later comes out with Skylar's pills and tampons.