Chapter 6

When we got to forever 21 I tried on some clothes and ended up buying a few shirts, a pair of shorts, and a dress now we're going to jack wills. "come on guys!! Walk faster!" Harry said while dragging me to jack willis. "Harry calm down we're here!" but of course he didn't calm down he just ran into the store. I followed him in and started looking at clothes. 

In the end I bought 4 shirts and a sweatshirt. Everyone else bought stuff too. "I'm hungry." Niall complained. "let's go to nandos!" Marisa said. We all agreed and went to nandos. I've never been, all I know is that it's niall's favorite restaurant. 

We went in and sat down. I didn't no what to order so Niall ordered something for me. While we were in jack willis before I started feeling dizzy and a little lightheaded but I thought it was just from being dehydrated but now I have a piercing headache. 

"sky you ok?" Danielle asked worriedly. "umm yeah I think. I'm just going to run to the bathroom." "I'll come with you." Ellie said. Everyone at the table looked really worried, especially El, Louis and Harry. El took me to the bathroom. "ok now tell me the truth. What's the matter?" "I don't know. In jack willis I felt dizzy and lightheaded a little and now I have a headache and I'm still dizzy." "shit. Has this happened before?" "uhhhh yeah...the last time was...oh shit." I couldn't finish because I had to run into a stall and I threw up. Ellie came in after me and held back my hair and rubbed my back. I glanced into the toilet and saw a lot more red then I should have. "shit shit shit shit." "what?? What's the matter? Why is it all red? Sky what's going on?" "it's blood. It's red because it's blood. This isn't good. This isn't good at all. Get me my phone now." "ok just stay calm. You'll be ok." she got me my phone and I dialed my doctor. ( s=skylar, and h= dr. Henderson)

S- hi dr. Henderson it skylar. 

H- oh hi skylar. How's England?

S- it's good but I'm not. 

H- what's the matter?

S- well yesterday I fainted and I stayed unconscious for half an hour and a little while ago I felt lightheaded and dizzy and now I still feel dizzy, I have a really bad headache and I just threw up and there was a lot of blood. What do I do?

H- right now you need to stay calm. Did you take your medicine?

S- yeah I took it last night and I had to take my other medicine too cause I had a panic attack. 

H- well what you really need to do is stay calm and don't get panicked. Do you have your emergency medicine with you?

S- umm let me check. 

El can I have my bag please? El handed me my bag and I found my medicine. 

S- yeah I have it. 

H- ok take that and you should be fine. I might schedule an appointment for you with my friend who lives in london. We're working really hard to find a cure for this and we might be close. Just make sure you take your medicine everyday and if you need me you no how to find me. Take care now. 

S- thanks. I'll take it right when I get off the phone with you. Bye

H- bye skylar. Feel better. 

I hung up with him and took my medicine, while I was taking my medicine the door opened and Danielle walked in. 

"what's going on guys? Are you on sky?" "ohh...umm hi dani. This probably doesn't look good does it?" "no it doesn't. Everyone is really worried about you especially Harry. Sky we all love you already and we just met you. We're here for you. " dani said. "sky if your not ready to tell them yet I'm sure they will understand." Ellie said. "no I should tell them so they don't need to find out the way you did. Come on let's go. I took my medicine I'll be fine."