Chapter 19

Wednesday August 28th, 2012

Skylar's P.O.V.

I've know been in the hospital for a week but today I'm finally going home. They still don't know why my heart stopped but the doctors said that I'm fine to go home now as long as I stay in bed for the next few days. 

School starts in two weeks. I'm going to some fancy private school I guess. It's the same school that Marisa and Macey go to so I'll know people. 

My dad is signing the papers so we can leave this place. I hate hospitals so much. They remind me of when my mom was in the hospital and had cancer and when she died. 

"Come on sweetheart. Your dad is done signing the papers." Harry said. 

He took my hand and we walked to the front door. The fans had heard I was in the hospital so there's a huge crowd of girls standing outside the door waiting for the boys to come out. 

All the boys are here and there girlfriends. Carson, Aurora, and Kaitlyn left yesterday. They had to go home because school we starting for them. 

The boys have all or most of there bodyguards here to get us through the crowd safely. I was terrified. I hate crowds to begin with and I'm just getting out of the hospital from getting kidnapped and almost dying. I would prefer not to go through a big crowd. 

"Ok listen up everyone! I want Skylar in the middle of the group and Eleanor. All bodyguards surround the group. I'll be in the lead. We're going to be moving fast so keep up. Boys you're not aloud to stop an sign things. We need to get Skylar home so she can rest. Is everyone ready?" Paul said. 

We all nodded. Eleanor and I were in the middle of the group like he said to do. Harry was on my left and El was on my right and Louis was on her right. The rest of the boys and Perrie were behind and in front of us creating a barrier around us. 

The doors open and all you could hear is screaming and all you could see were cameras flashing. I looked down and took Harry's hand. We started walking and we all got pushed together. Paul was trying to clear a path for us but it was hard for him. They bodyguards kept the fans back but they were still grabbing at us. 

We finally got through and into the car. Well limo not car. My dad had the limo come get us since there's so many of us. 

Once we got home I said bye to everyone and went upstairs with Harry following me into my room. 

"Harry you really don't have to stay. You haven't been home in a really long time." I said. 

"No it's fine babe. Unless you don't want me to stay then I'll leave. If you'd rather be a lone." He said defensively. 

"I'm not saying that. Trust me I don't want you to leave I just feel bad that you have been home. Harry calm down." 

"Don't tell me to calm down! You almost got killed last week and your telling me to calm down?! Do you not realize how serious this is?! I almost lost you and you're telling me to calm down! No I'm not going to calm down!" He screamed at me. 

"What the fuck Harry?! I realized I almost died but I'm trying to get past it! The world isn't going to stop because of it! I just got out of hospital and your screaming at me?" I screamed back. 

"Woah guys calm down! What's going on here?" Eleanor said. She hadn't left because she's staying here for awhile. 

"I told Harry he could go home and he got all defensive so I told him to calm down and he freaked the fuck out for no reason." I said. 

"Harry I think you should really leave now. " She said. 

"Sky, listen I'm really sorry" Harry started to say but El cut him off.