Chapter 15

Skylar's P.O.V.

I woke up with my head pounding. I opened my eyes and I was in some kind of basement thing. Where was I? Now I remember, Alex and Brandon kidnapped me. I tried to move and get up but I couldn't. My hands were tied together and so we're my legs. I couldn't talk either, the gag was still on. My body hurt all over from sleeping on the ground for so long. All of a sudden a door flew open that was at the top of stairs. I heard two pairs of footsteps coming down them but it was too dark to see anything. Then a bright light was turned on.

"Well, well, well, look who's awake." Alex.

Since I couldn't talk I just made a groaning sound. Alex reached down and pulled the gag off.

"What the do you two want from me? Haven't you already done enough?" I said finally being able to talk.

"Did I say you could talk?" Brandon said.

"No." I replied.

"Didn't think so." He said and kicked me hard in the stomach. Did I mention he's a soccer player?

"Alex put tape over her mouth." He said and she listened. Now I couldn't talk again so I began groaning again.

"Please just shut her up." Alex said.

Brandon got down to my level and slapped my across the face repeatedly. He then got up and kicked me in the stomach repeatedly. When he was done he steppe back and Alex stepped forward and punched me in the face. Then they both turned around an walked back upstairs, but they left the light on.

I was in a cellar time room. The walls were concrete, and so was the floor. There was nothing down there but me. I wasn't tired so I had nothing to do. I just stared at the wall and waited. I was still in my dress from the wedding. I have know idea what day it is or how long I've been here. I just hope Harry doesn't do anything stupid.

Harry's P.O.V.

After the wedding I went to Skylar's house. When I got there we wasn't anywhere to be found. I called all the boys and they all came with there girlfriends. We looked for her all night but we couldn't find her. I couldn't take it any longer so I called the police and told them what happened. They arrived at her house and I repeated what happened. They sent out an amber alert and started looking for her.

"Are you Mr.Styles?" An officer asked me when I opened the door of Skylar's house and let him in.

"Yes I am. Did you find Sky?" I asked hopefully.

"No I'm sorry sir. But we did find her phone at the wedding place. There's a pass code on it, do you know what it is?" He asked and handed me the phone.

I tried a couple if different numbers and I finally got it and handed it back to the officer. He went to her messages and clicked on one that said unknown number. The last text read: Meet me outside at 9:00. Don't bring anyone or tell anyone why your leaving or Harry won't be here for much longer. -AG

"Do you know who AG is sir?" The officer asked.

I thought for a moment then it hit me.

"Alex Green! She used to be one of Skylar's best friends but then they drifted apart and they hate each other now. Thats who has her!" I exclaimed.

"Ok calm down sir. There are also texts here from a BH. Do you know who that might be?" He asked.

"Yeah that's her ex boyfriend Brandon. He also hates her. Can you find her?" I asked.

"We will try our best and let you know anything as soon as we know something." He said and left.

"This is all my fault." I said to myself.

"It's not your fault Harry. We're going to find her." Mr. Benson said. I hadn't even realized he was standing there. Gillian and Mr. Benson didn't go on there honeymoon when they found out Skylar was missing.

"How can you be so sure? I can't lose her Mr Benson. I can't. She's my everything!"

"Because Alex and Brandon aren't that smart." he said and came over and hugged me.

I started to cry and I heard him start to cry too.

"I lost her once, I'm not going to let that happen again. I will do anything I can to find her and send those bastards to jail." He said and pulled away.

I hope he's right...I hope they find her soon.

A week later.

Skylar's P.O.V.

It's been forever since Brandon and Alex have kidnapped me. They've been beating me up daily and I only get one piece of bread and one glass of water a day if I'm good. If I'm not good I don't get anything. I keep on fainting. Usually only twice a day and I'm only out for around 5-10 minutes I would say but I'm not totally sure. Everything is sorta a big blur. I heard the footsteps coming down the stairs again. Must be beating time.

"Get up bitch. Now." Brandon said.

I tried to stand up I couldn't. My legs keep on giving out. All of a sudden everything went black and I was unconscious and this time I knew I wasn't waking up any time soon.

-------------------------------------

A/N: Dun, dun, dunnnnnn what's going to happen to skylar?! Sorry it was so crappy. I'm going to start writing the next chapter tomorrow probably. Tomorrow is my last field hockey game :/ so sad. Anyways fan/comment/vote. Love ya all

-Emily <3 =) xx