Chapter 14

August 15th

Skylar's P.O.V.

It's the day of the wedding. We all had to get up early to get ready. It starts at 2. Since both my dad and Gillian have been married before its not going to be a long service. It's at the same place as the reception but the service is outside in a garden.

I don't really know how I feel about my dad getting married. Don't take me wrong I'm happy for him and everything but nobody will ever be able to take my mom's place. Gillian's nice and all but I've only known her for two months and she's going to be my step mom soon. There's nothing I can do about it though.

We took all the pictures now were just wait for it to start. I'm sitting next to Harry with our fingers intertwined. All the boys are there too with there girlfriends except for Louis because Eleanor is Gillian's maid of honor.

An hour later

The service part is now over and it's time for the party. Once we got to the reception we all sat down and waited for the DJ to introduce the newlyweds.

"There's so many people here." Harry commented.

"Yeah. Gillian said they were excepting around 300-350. Somewhere around there. I think that's absurd but it's not my wedding."

"Wow. There definitely isn't going to be that many people at our wedding." He said.

"Our wedding?" I asked. That surprised me.

"Yes. In a couple of years from now when your done with school we could get married." He replied matter of factly.

"Ok Harry haha you can think that." I said and patted his head. He pouted at me.

I'm only seventeen I can't be thinking about marriage now! Before I could say anything else the DJ started announcing my dad and Gillian. I have to admit, Gillian does look beautiful in her white dress. Eleanor looks beautiful too. I'm wearing the dress and shoes gave me and the necklace Harry gave me.

Gillian and my dad were having there first dance now. The song they picked out is Can't Help Falling in Love With You by Elvis Presley. When that song ended people started to get up and dance too.

After dancing for a little while we sat back down to eat dinner. It was now 7:00. The party ends at 10:00. When we were done eating I danced with my dad and a couple other people that were there. While I was dancing with one of my cousins Harry came over.

"If neither of you mind I would like to have this dance with my amazing girlfriend." Harry said politely.

My cousin didn't mind and handed me off to Harry. He took one of my hands and put his other one around my waist while I put my other one on his shoulder. After a few dances I leaned my head onto his shoulder.

"You look beautiful tonight." He leaned down and whispered into my ear.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." I said. He actually looked amazing. He was wearing a simple suit but he still looked perfect.

"I love you Sky."

"I love you too Haz."

He leaned down again and kissed my forehead. I was getting tired since I had to wake up early so he guided my back to the table and we sat down. I pulled out my phone and it said I had a text.

From Unknown: Meet me outside at 9:00. Don't bring anyone or tell anyone why your leaving or Harry won't be here for much longer. -AG

I gulped. I had to go, I didn't want anything to happen to Harry. But how did she get here? Well there were a lot of people so it wouldn't be hard to sneak in. It's 8:50 now.

"What's the matter babe?" Harry asked.

"Oh um I'm just not feeling too good I think I'm going to call a cab and go home."

"Ok I'll come with you." He said.

"No! Stay here I'll be fine. I don't want you to miss out in the fun just because of me." I said a little too quickly.

"Are you sure?" He asked worriedly.

"Yes I'm positive. You can come over when the weddings over. Gillian and my dad are going on there honeymoons right away so well be alone. I'll be fine really Harry."

"Ok I guess that's fine. I'll be over right when it's over and if you need anything call me right away." He said and I nodded.

"I love you Harry forever and always." I said. I didn't know if this was going to be my last time seeing him. Who knows what Alex is going to do to me.

"I love you too Sky." He said.

We kissed and I probably dragged the kiss out longer than I should have. I don't want Harry following me outside.

I step outside and walk father away from the reception. It's already dark outside so I couldn't see anything. All of a sudden a hand reaches out from the woods and grabbed me. I tried to scream but another hand covered my mouth.

"Don't say a word. Just walk." A voice said.

I know that voice anywhere. It was the voice that said I love you to me, that called me a whore. The voice belonged to Brandon. Great he's here too. I did as he said and walked. I still couldn't see anything but we stopped in front of something. I heard a door open and I got shoved inside.

Brandon removed his hand from my mouth and turned on a light. I could now see we were instead some type of SUV. I also saw Alex in the felt seat. We started moving, Alex was driving.

"What the hell do you two want?" I asked.

Then out of nowhere a felt a hard hand slapping mr across the face. Brandon just slapped me!

"Shut up bitch. I told you not to talk. You listen to my rules or there will be consequences." He said and I saw Alex smirk from the front seat.

Brandon grabbed a roped and tied my hands together. I tried to resist but he just slapped me again. He then out a gag over my mouth so I couldn't speak.

"Sweet dreams slut." He said and I felt a needle go into my thigh and I fell asleep to the sound of Alex laughing evilly.

A/N: I know, I know, I know, it was a very sucky chapter I'm sorry. It was sorta just a filler and kinda a cliffhanger. I'll try to update again this weekend but no promises.

Field hockey ends this week so I'll be able to update more frequently.

I'm almost at 500 reads! I can't believe it! Thank you guys so much!

Tell me what you think! Fan/comment/vote!

Love you all!

-Emily xx =) <3