Chapter 32

Skylar's P.O.V.

I wake up with my head resting on Harry's bare chest. I'm snuggled into his side, him keeping me warm.

I close my eyes again and remember last night. Wait! Today is Christmas! My eyes pop open and I look up and Harry's sleeping face. Aww he looks so adorable! I can't wake him up.

But I don't have to because his eyes open. He looks down at me and kisses my forehead.

"Morning beautiful." He says.

"Merry Christmas Haz." I say and kiss him on the lips.

He tries to make the kiss deeper but we're interrupted by people jumping on our bed.

"Oi! Cut it out you two! You did enough of that last night! So much for being quiet! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Louis screams in our faces so we're forced to break the kiss.

I roll my eyes and smirk.

"We weren't the only ones not being quiet!" Harry says and looks at Eleanor.

She blushes and I laugh. She then glares at me but ends up laughing.

"Don't be laughing missy! We heard you too! Uhh HARRY! Oh my god Harry! Faster Harry! And then you Harry! You were like, SKYLAR! Holy fuck Sky! Uhh!" Louis says trying to imitate sex noises. He then starts cracking up like its the funniest thing in the world.

I start blushing and I see Harry doing the same. I give Louis a death glare.

"Ok ok ok enough of the sex jokes. Lets go open presents!!" Eleanor says.

"You two need to leave for a second then." Harry says pointing at Lou and El.

"Why? Oh oh oh wait you guys don't have clothes on! Cheeky!" Louis says and starts laughing again.

Ellie giggles but pulls Louis off our bed and leads him outside closing the door behind them.

"I don't want to get up." I whine.

"Neither do I." He says and starts kissing me again.

The door flies open and Louis stands in the doorway.

"THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE PUTTING CLOTHES ON TO ME! STOP MAKIKG BABIES NOW I WANT TO OPEN PRESENTS!" Louis screams and slams my door.

I pull away from Harry and start giggling. He rolls his eyes but gets out of bed. I do the same but I take the blankets and sheets with me.

"No looking." I tell him.

"Babe, I've already seen everything." He says and smirks.

"No you haven't. It was dark in my room last night." I say.

He puts a pair of boxers on an comes over to my side of the bed.

"It wasn't our first time though. Sky, you're beautiful. I promise you. I love you just they way you are." He says.

He slowly reaches down and pulls the blankets off me. I just look away at the ground but let him do it.

He lifts my face up by putting his finger under my chin. He gives me a light kiss on my lips.

Harry then goes over to my dresser and pulls out bra and panties for me. He walks back over and hands them to me. I put them on quickly.

Harry hands me a pair of his boxers and his hipsta please shirt that I put on. He can tell I'm cold though so he gives me his purple Jack Wills sweatshirt.

"You look sexy in my clothes. You should wear them more often." He says and winks.

I take his hand and we walk downstairs to the living room. Everyone is sitting there waiting for us.