Chapter 24

Skylar's P.O.V.

It's now 6:45 and I'm just putting lipstick on and then I'm done. I'm wearing a simple black strapless dress with red pumps to add some color. I applied some red lipstick on to match my shoes too. My hair is curled in ringlets. I guess I look ok.

"You almost ready Sky?" Harry asks while knocking on the bathroom door.

I take a deep breath and open the door and step out. Harry's jaw drops.

"Damn Sky! You look freakin sexy!" He exclaims. I blush.

I take his hand and we make our way down to the lobby. The girls are already there, there's also another boy standing next to Carson.

"Hello lovelies!" I say.

"Damn girl! You lookin fineee!" Kaitlyn says and we all start laughing.

"Sky you remember Drew don't you?"

"Oh my god! Drew! It's been ages!" I say and give him a hug.

"Its been a long time Sky. Let's get going, shall we?" He said.

We all followed them outside into the parking lot. Aurora had her mom's SUV. It was Aurora and Kaitlyn in front, Drew and Carson in the middle row, and Harry and I in the way back.

The ride was about twenty minutes. We piled out of the car and into the club. The music was blasting and there was so many people dancing. Harry pulled me on the dance floor and we started dancing.

After a few hours we stopped dancing and went to get a drink. We both just got a coke. It was now 11:00.

Harry leaned over and kissed me, I kissed back. The kiss was getting heated but I didn't care. He pulled me on the dance floor. I turned around and started grinding against him. He started kissing my neck making me moan. Aurora walked up to me telling me we're leaving now.

We pile in the car again, same seats. I smash my lips into Harry's and we start making out. His hands are resting on my upper thighs but I don't move them. By the time we reach the hotel Harry is practically take my dress off. I say bye to my friends and promise I'll see them again before we leave.

I grab Harry's hand and pull him into the elevator. Once the doors close he crashes his lips against mine again. Hi hands are on my butt telling me to jump up so I do. I wrap my legs around his waist. When the doors open on our floor we don't break the kiss. He carries me to our room and opens the door somehow without dropping me.

When we're inside he carries me over to the bed and drops me on it. He climbs on top of me and he unzips my dress while I take his shirt off.

After only a few minutes all of our clothes are off.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks me.

"I'm positive."

"Really? I thought you wanted to wait..."

"I did but I just want you now. If you don't want to then we don't have to." I say.

"No! That's not it at all! I want to so bad I just don't want you to get hurt." He says.

"If you hurt me I'll tell you to stop."

"Promise?"

"I promise!" I say growing impatient.

(A/N: not going into detail! I'm too young for that!)

~The Next Morning~

I woke up with the feeling of someone staring at me. I open my eyes and see its Harry. I then remember what happened last night and that I don't have clothes on except for Harry's shirt. I suddenly begin to feel very self conscious. I look away and don't meet his eyes.

"Hey what's the matter?" Harry asks me speaking up for the first time. His voice is all husky from just waking up.

"I did bad last night didn't I....?" I ask quietly.

"What?! Not at all Sky! You were amazing! The best sex I've ever had! And I'm not just saying that it's true. Stop being so self conscious, you're beautiful." He tells me, kissing my nose.

"I love you Haz."

"I love you too."

"Let's get up! I want to take you to some places today! Last time you were here I didn't get to take you anywhere." I say.

I swing my legs over the bed and stand up. Harry's shirt is big on me so I reaches a little above my mod thigh.

"By the way, you look hot in my clothes. You should wear them more often." He tells me.

I blush and shake my head chuckling. I go over to my suitcase and grab my undergarments and clothes. I put on a pair of skinny jeans with a gray cardigan, with a white tank top on under and a purple scarce over it. I throw on a pair of black flats. I put my hair in a ponytail since its a bit messy from last night. I only out on some mascara and lipgloss.

I let out a groan and collapse on the bed where Harry is still sitting.

"What's wrong babe?" He asks.

"My body hurts all over." I say.

"Sorry bout that love. It'll get better. If you don't feel better by tonight I'll give you a full body massage." He says winks and chuckles at me.

Oh that boy. Always being flirty. He pulled out his phone and starts tapping away on it.

"Harry! Come onnnn! Get up!" I say.

"One second babe, one second." He says.

I roll my eyes and pull my phone out. I check my texts only one from Eleanor saying she misses me. I then get a notification from Twitter. At the same time Harry gets up and finally decides to get dressed. I go on to twitter to see what it says.

@HarryStyles

@SkylarBenson: Well I would just like to say that you are beautiful babe and I want you to know that. I tell you it every day yet you still don believe me. I love everything about you. Every little thing. You are the most gorgeous girl on the whole planet, in the whole universe. Never forget that. I love you and all your little things, forever and always. #Skylarisbeautiful #iloveallyourlittlethings #foreverandalways

@SkylarBenson

@HarryStyles: Wow, I don't even know what to say. You really are the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for. I don't know by you chose me because I know I don't deserve you but hey, I'm not complaining. I love you more than anything and I always will. People may say we're to be in love but I don't care what they say. I'm in love with you. #iloveyouharry

I then checked the trends and saw that #Skylarisbeautiful, #iloveallyourlittlethings, #foreverandalways, and #iloveyouharry are all trending.

Harry is fully clothed now. I stand up and go over to his side of the bed. I kiss him passionately on the lips, then grab his hand and drag him out of the hotel room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg! Skylar isn't a virgin anymore! *gasp*

I know there hasn't been a lot of drama lately but once Harry and Skylar get back to London there will be drama! Only like two more chapters of them being in North Carolina at the most maybe only just one long one i don't know!! I haven't decided yet!

Please go check out my other fanfics!! Same mistakes, Secret Love, and The Letters my newest one!!!

Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving!

Love you all!!

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE

PLEASE!!!

THANK YOU!!!

-Emily xx