Chapter 37

Skylar's P.O.V.

We just got back from Hawaii yesterday. Every day since last week when I threw up, I've thrown up since. Most of the times it would be really early in the morning before Harry was awake so he wouldn't know. He thinks it only happened twice which is good. I don't want him worrying about me.

The first concert is in exactly a week from today. All of this week we have rehearsals. I'm already so nervous to be performing in front of thousands of people, some of who already hate me because I'm dating Harry and because I'm friends with the boys. It's going to be one interesting night.

A WEEK LATER. NIGHT OF THE CONCERT

It's 6:30. I have exactly half an hour before i perform and I'm freaking out already. The arena is full of screaming girls. I can't stop moving right now. If I'm sitting my leg is shaking, if I'm standing I'm pacing. I feel extremely sick to my stomach because of my nerves. I don't think I've ever been this nervous in my whole entire life.

I'm currently sitting in my dressing room waiting until it's time. I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in." I tell them.

Harry walks in and comes over to me.

"Hey Haz." I whisper to him.

"How you doing?" He asks even though he knows the answer.

"I'm scared out of my mind." I tell him.

He sits down next to me and has me turn to him. He takes my hands in his big ones and looks in my eyes.

"Sky, if I didn't think you could do this then I would have told Uncle Simon that or your dad. I know you can do this. They are going to love you. Just imagine that it's rehearsal or that it's you and me only. That's what I do when I'm nervous. I'll be right back stage. You will be fine, Just do what you do best." He tells me.

I nod, it makes me feel a little better I guess. I try to give him a slight smile.

"Come on. You can do this. I know you can, and I also know that your mom is looking down on you right now and is so proud of you. We all are proud of you. You're a very strong girl Sky, and you're my kryptonite. Cheesy I know but true, If anyone tries to hurt you or insults you and your signing, I'll take care of them. Now put a smile on that beautiful face and come on. It's almost time." Harry says.

He leans in and plants a soft kiss on my lips. My frown instantly turns into a smile. He takes my hand and helps me stand up. We walk out of my dressing room hand in hand.

The rest of the boys are waiting for us.

"You ready Sky?" Liam asks and I nod.

We do a group huddle and then it's time for me to go on stage. I look at Harry. He leans down and kisses me gently.

"Go get 'em babe." He whispers in my ear and kisses the tip of my nose.

I give me a weak smile and grab my microphone. The music for I Won't Give Up starts playing. I take one last deep breath and step into stage. I stand in the middle of the stage and look out into the crowd. Damn, there's a lot of people here.

I start singing but I know my voice is off. I close my eyes and continue singing. I picture Harry and alone in the arena. I open my eyes and I sing more confidently.

AFTER THE CONCERT

The concert is over. It was amazing though. I can now say that I got over my stage fright. It felt incredible to sing on that stage. The nerves went away and I was perfectly fine. The boys were absolutely amazing too. Probably one of there best concerts ever.

We're not backstage in the boys dressing room. The boy's girlfriends are here too.

"I would say let's go out clubbing to celebrate but we have another concert tomorrow night and it's not fun to play with a hangover." Louis says with a laugh.

Harry's standing up leaning against the make up counter. I walk over to him and lean my body against his.

"I told you, you would be perfect." He whispers in my ear which makes me blush.

I look up into his eyes and suddenly getting really dizzy. I hold onto his arm for support.

"Woah there. Are you ok?" Harry says which causes everyone to turn and look at me.

"Um no. I'm really dizzy all of a sudden." I tell him. I see worry flash across his face.

"Come on let's go sit down. Can you walk?" He asks and I nod.

He leads me over to the couch where I sit down.

"Here's some water." He says an hands me a water bottle.

I drink it slowly and begin to feel better.

"Feel any better?" Ellie asks me.

"Yeah. Can we just go home now?" I ask.

"Yeah let's go." Harry says.

He takes my hand and helps me stand up. We walk out of the dressing room and begin to walk to the back door but I stop.

"Wait I forgot my phone." I say and let go of Harry's hand.

I start to walk back to the dressing room when another wave of dizziness comes over me and this one doesn't get any better. The whole world is spinning. My vision starts to blur and my hearing is all fuzzy.

"Sky? Sky are you ok?" Harry says from behind me but his voice is muffled.

"Harry... I'm gunna..." I start to say but it's too late. I fall back and prepare to hit the ground but I fall into someone's arms.

"Skylar?! Sky you have to stay with me. Someone call an ambulance!" Harry screams but it sounds like a whisper to me.

I look up into his eyes.

"I...love...you...Harry." I say.

The last thing I see before I fall unconscious are Harry's green, beautiful eyes staring down at me and him mouthing, 'Forever and always.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohmygod. Guys this is the last chapter. Well there's still the epilogue but this is the last actual chapter. Wow I can't believe I've made it this far.

One more chapter! Well epilogue! That's where my long authors note explaining about the sequel and other stuff will be.

Hope you guys liked it!! I have the epilogue written so the faster you guys vote and comment the faster I'll upload!! Come on guys!! Maybe like one or two comments this time? It's the second to last chapter! Pleaseeee hahah

FAN I FAN BACK

COMMENT

VOTE

Love you guys!!

-Emily xx <3 =)