Chapter 5

"Lou she's really scary me. I don't know what to do! I want to go tell Elliot but she specifically told me not to. Lou what do we do?" I heard a voice say.

I couldn't see anything cause my eyes are still closed. Why is Ellie so worried? And then I remember fainting. Shit. How long have a been unconscious for? I opened my eyes. It's really bright wherever I am.

"el her eyes are open! Sky? Sky can you hear me?" louis said right in my face.

"yes Louis I can hear you. You're right in front of my face." I snapped back. Why am I being mean to lou? He's just trying to help. He looks hurt.

"I'm sorry Lou. I know your just trying to help. Sorry for scary both of you...." I looked down.

I knew they'd make me explain I just really don't want to. "it's fine love. But why did you pass out like that?"

"ummm.....because....wait how long was I out for?" I asked.

"about 30 minutes I think. Why?"

"shit. Thats longer then last time." i mumbled to myself but I guess not quiet enough.

"what to you mean last time? Skylar whats going on?" el asked looking very scared.

"ugh I really didn't want to have to tell you guys this. Just another problem to add to my list. I don't want to worry you guys..."

"just tell us. Please sky?" Louis pleaded. I couldn't say no to that face.

"fine but please don't interrupt me. My dad knows but I don't like talking to him about it and my friends back home know but those are the only people that know." they nodded and agreed to stay quiet. I took a deep breath and started to explain.

"it all started when I was 6. One day I wasn't feeling good all of a sudden and I fainted. My parents thought I was just dehydrated or something so they didn't take me to the doctor but it happened a month later so they took me to the hospital. They did a lot if tests but they couldn't figure out what's wrong with me. I went to doctors all over the country but nobody could figure out what was wrong with me. I just kept on fainting and I would stay unconscious for a long time and a few times I would fall into comas. We finally went to a doctor who actually told us something no one else had. He'd seen this a few times before but it's very rare. There isn't a name for it yet and there isn't a cure for it. What happens is I randomly just faint. I can usually tell when I'm about to because I feel lightheaded like I did this time but sometimes I don't know and I just pass out. It hasn't happened in awhile and I had thought I was getting better but I guess not. A few times in the past I have passed out and have fallen into a coma but that's only happened 3 times I think..."

"oh god sky...I'm so sorry..." Ellie said.

"umm that's not all of it. I go to that doctor twice every year. When I was 10 he told me that I might not live past 25-30. There's about a 30% chance that I'll live past 25-30. When I found that out I had a panic attack, that day I was also diagnosed with anxiety. When I'm under a lot of pressure or when something really surprising happens or in big crowds. You'll know when I'm having a panic attack. But I take medicine for that and it helps. I've gotten better over the years but I still have my moments. It's just hard to think I only have 9 more years to live since im 16. And now you both probably think I'm insane but you would find out sooner or later. So urr...yeah...." they were both silent.

"someone please say something...." but I heard a noise from outside the door. I got up and opened the door to find Harry standing there looking very sad and distressed.

"Harry? What are you doing hear?! What did you hear?"

"Everything. I heard everything..."

Harry's P.O.V.