Chapter 11

Skylar's P.O.V

The girls just got here and it feels great to have them here. But now were all at my house in the family room extremely bored. Eleanor and Danielle are here but Perrie had band practice and Marisa and Macey couldn't come.

"What do you guys want to do?" I asked.

"Truth or dare!" Louis screamed.

"God Eleanor. Control your boyfriend please! Fine well play truth or dare!" I said. Louis does love to scream and when he does it's loud.

"Can I go first please? Pretty please?" Louis asked while giving me puppy eyes.

"Go ahead Lou." I said just to make him happy.

"ok ummm zayn! Truth or dare?!"

"dare!" zayn answered.

"I dare you to not look at yourself on a mirror for the rest of the night!"

"What?! That's impossible!"

"If you don't do the dare you have to sleep in Sky's shower. That ok with everyone?" Harry said.

We all nodded in agreement. My shower is big but not big enough for a lot of people to sleep in comfortably.

"Well what's it gonna be Zayn?" Louis asked.

"Definitely sleeping in the shower. I cannot spend a whole night without looking at myself. It's impossible!" he exclaimed.

We all just laughed at him but e was being serious.

"Ok. Carson! Truth or dare?"

"Umm dare!" she said.

"I dare you to take a shot of ketchup, syrup, and orange juice!"

"Eww thats disgusting!" I said but knowing Carson she'll do it.

"Ok be right back guys!" she said and walked into the kitchen.

She came back in with a glass with all the stuff in it. It looks so gross.

"On 3. 1....2......3!" I said and she drank the shot fast.

"Ew! That was so disgusting! Never again!" she said.

"Hmmm ok sky! Your turn! Truth or dare?"

"Truth!" Most of the times when I pick dares they go really bad...

"How far have you and Harry gone?" she said while winking.

I blushed. Why does she have to do this to me?

"Umm...uhhh.....well...."

"Just answer the damn question!" Niall said.

Harry gave me an encouraging look.

"Fine. We've only made it to first base...." I said awkwardly. Harry and I have been taking things really slow. Which is fine with me. If he wants to go farther we can.

"Wow I'm surprised. That's not like my little Harry." Louis said while Harry blushed.

"There just taking it slow. There's nothin wrong with that." Aurora said.

"Ok moving on!" I said.

"I'm bored!" Niall complained.

"Why don't we play another game?" Liam suggested.

"How about never have I ever?" Kaityln said. "We always play that at parties back home but instead of using alcohol we could use water."

"Sounds good! How do you play?" Danielle asked.