Chapter 33

Skylar's P.O.V.

Today is December 28th, the day we start practicing for our tour. After New Year's we're going to go to New York for a little and then to LA for a little too before the tour starts. Two weeks before we go on tour Harry and I are taking out trip to Hawaii.

We just pulled into a big arena that we will be practicing in. We all hop out of the car and walk in. Surprisingly there are no fans waiting outside.

Once we get inside we go into a big room with a long table. Probably a conference room or something. We all take a seat and wait. A few minutes later Simon walks in.

"Hello boys. Hello Skylar." He says.

The boys jump up to give him a hug, once they're all done I give him a hug too. He goes and sits at the head of the table.

"Well today we need to make the set lists for Skylar and you boys." He says.

"We'll start with the boys because that will be easier. Boys what songs do you want to play?" He asks.

After about twenty minutes the boys have there set list! It consists of all there songs from Take Me Home, Torn, and every night they will pick a different song from Up All Night.

Now it's my turn.

"Your turn Sky!" Simon says.

I nod, because I don't know what to say.

"Give me five songs that you like to sing." Simon says.

"Umm I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz, I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift, Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran, Wanted by Hunter Hayes, and Remember When by Chris Wallace." I say.

"Ok those all sound good. What about Want U Back by Cher Lloyd, A Thousand Years by Christina Perri, and umm Harry! Pick one last song!" Simon says.

Harry thinks for a minute, then gets a smirk on his face. Oh boy.

"Super Bass by Nicki Minaj!" Harry says.

"Really Harry?" I say and glare at him.

"Really Sky! I love when you rap that!" He says and chuckles.

I roll my eyes at him and turn my attention back to Simon.

"Ok! Sounds good to me! Well getting workin' everyone! I'll see you all later. Good luck." Simon says.

He says his good byes and leaves. Since I'm the opening act I need to practice first then the boys. I go out on the stage and look out into the arena. Damn it was huge!

The boys went to the first row and sat down. The band set up behind me while I prepared myself.

The band tells me they're ready and they start playing the first song I Won't Give Up. I take a deep breath and stare at the back wall and begin to sing.

After the first verse of the song is over, I'm fine. I'm not nervous anymore.

I sing the rest of the songs until I'm on the last one, Super Bass. The music starts playing in the background for it and I take a deep breath, preparing myself to start rapping.

"This one is for the boys with the boomer systems

Top down AC with the cooler systems.

When he come up in the club he be blazin up

Got stacks on deck like he saving up.

He ill, he real, he might got a deal."

I continue singing and I hear the boys start singing a long. They then run on stage and start dancing.

I go over to Harry, while singing and start dancing with him. Well more like grinding up against him, but he goes along with it.

I finish the song and sigh. Well that was a lot more work than it seems like.

"That was amazing babe!! It seemed like you've been performing for years!" Harry says and grabs my waist pulling me towards him giving me a kiss.

I blush and pull away.

"Thank you. Now it's your turn." I say.

I give him a small kiss and skip off stage. I go and sit where the boys were sitting and listen to them practice. For some reason I have a lot of energy today and it seems like the boys do too. About half way through there practice they refuse to continue singing. Paul keeps telling them they have to but they won't.

"Fine. Fifteen minute break." Paul says.

They all cheer and start running around the stage like maniacs. Then they all just stop.

"Sky come on stage with us!" Harry yells at me.

I laugh and join him on stage. We all start playing tag on the stage. Not the safest thing but it was fun.

The fifteen minutes was way too short. Paul came back into the room and saw what they were doing.

"Really boys?" He says but we don't stop running.

"Everybody FREEZE!" Paul yells at us and this time we listen.

We stop moving and turn to look at Paul no one speaks for a few minutes until Louis speaks up.

"Can we be done for the day? Please??" Louis begs Paul.

He thinks for a minute then agrees. We all cheer.

"Come on. Lets go then." He says and gets us off stage and into the van.

He drives is back to my house where we chill for the rest of the day just watching movies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the boring chapter. Next chapter will be better hopefully. I kinda have writer's block.

I don't know if I said this in the last chapter but there will be a sequel. I'm thinking there's going to be about 40 chapters in all so only seven left!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

FAN I FAN BACK

COMMENT

VOTE

Love you all!!

-Emily xx <3 =)