Ch.25

Ch.25
"You make so much noise." I whispered at Mason who was crunching his way through the wooded area. "If we die, I'm blaming you."
"If you don't stop talking, we will surely be found out."
Huffing, I followed behind him silently, watching the moonlight peek it's way through the trees that gave us coverage. I had no way of knowing how the fuck he knew where he was going, but it was supposed to be a surprise.
Usually I would hate surprises, but I trusted him enough not to attack me with worms in my pants for a date.
Smelling an ocean breeze, I furrowed my brows, confused. Once we finally reached the shore, he turned around and held up two bottles of Brandy.
"I thought you would enjoy this." He laughed, when I reached eagerly for the bottle. "You look more happy to see that than me."
"You know that's not true." I said, slapping his arm playfully and pecking him on the lips. "But if you were able to make me relax and listen to all my problems."
"I could, if you wanted me to."
Chuckling, I shook my head, knowing that if he ever knew anything, he would leave me.
"Why don't you tell me about your family? All I know is that you're mother is a vapid bitch and your sister is awesome sauce."
"Nice to know that you think so highly of the woman that gave birth to me." He muttered sarcastically.
"Don't take it personally. I generally don't like people." I said quickly, settling myself in front of him. "Tell me about your childhood."
Sucking in his breath, he took a long swig from the bottle and sighed. "Well you met my mother, but then there's my father. You would like him; you're just as sarcastic as him. He took my brothers and I on hunting trips and we would go to our castle in the north to vacation." Noting the distant look on his face, I wanted to push him to tell me. He wasn't like me, he actually could disclose things without being judged. "He died a while ago. That's how I became king, but it wasn't right. His mistress!" He spat, drinking much more than before.
"What mistress?" I inquired, actually interested in what he was talking. All I had known was that the former king had died. "What are you talking about?"
"The mistress! She was Rideran! She killed him for money from King Theo. he was murdered." He cried, burrowing his face in his hands, not wanting me to see him. Touching him knee, I scooted closer and pulled his head into my lap. "I'm sorry. This was supposed to be a relaxing date."
I chuckled, shaking my head. "I rarely ever do anything relaxing. Besides, we needed this. The coup date is approaching and we should have some source of joy before we open up that Pandora's box."
Biting his lip (sexily I might add), he glanced at the water. "Wanna go swimming?"
"I've never been." I laughed truthfully.
That made him get up in a second, taking off his shirt and pants in that moment. "That means that I get to teach you." He says, smiling as he helps me up.
Rolling my eyes, I pulled off my shirt and stepped out of my pants. Getting ready to pull off everything else, he stopped me.
"Umm, what are you doing?"
"I might've never been swimming, but I've talked to people who have."
That stunned him for a moment, recovering a little bit slowly. "Rideran swim naked? Together?"
Smirking, I slowly unhooked my bra and shimmied out of my underwear. "Do you have a problem with that?" I whispered, my hands lying gently on his chest.
Shaking his head quickly, he followed me down to the water, his Adam's Apple bobbing as we waded deeper into the ocean.
"So, first I need to teach you how to float." He stated, eyeing my body as subtilely as he could.
"Okay, you're in charge here." I replied, gesturing for him to continue. "But savor it because the power switch back to me when we get back."
He scoffed, his hand on the small of my back, making me hyper aware of what he was doing. I tried to relax, but it was beyond impossible for me to focus on the task when he was holding me while I was naked.
"You need to relax." He mumbled, his fingers trailing down my side, sending a shiver down my side. "You're tense. Why?"
Chuckling, I blushed. "It's stupid. Just ignore me."
"Well one could say that the idea isn't the one that's stupid, but I don't think that it's the time to note that." He mumbled, laughing when I elbowed him in his rock hard abs. "Tell me, chérie."
Rolling my eyes, I turned around and glared at him playfully. "Can you just kiss me, you little fuck?"
"Certainly." He responded in a duck voice, pulling me roughly to him, our bodies like Velcro.
With his hand on my ass, He slowly lifted me up, our lips never disconnecting. Tightening my leg, I wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers tugging on his soft, blonde locks.
Feeling his fingers dig into my back, I moaned, my body yearning for more.
Slowly, he lowered me to the ground, his body hovering above mine. Stopping, he looked down at me, his green eyes glazed over with lust. "Are you sure?"
Rolling my eyes, I tugged the last of his clothes off and smiled, glad that I had been successful. "I'm not a virgin. Now, don't be a tease."
"I don't know what you mean." He laughed, his hands running down my side.
"Little fucker." I growled before pulling him closer, letting my mind wander as I felt sensations wrack my body.
As he lay next to me, he smiled, his fingers playing with my unruly hair that was laying on his arm.
"Brandy?"
"Yeah?"
"I need to tell you something." He said, amusement evident in his tone.
"That that was the best moments of your life? I know, but you can tell me." I joked, scooting closer to him, turning my back to him, so we could spoon properly.
"Yes and no. There's something else." He chuckled and his other arm snaked around my waist. "I love you, okay?"