Chapter 7

Hazels P.O.V
I was telling Patrick about Mikies.
FLASHBACK
I walked into the room and I saw Christian Coma. all I thought was amazing. "ANDY!" I screamed. andy came to hug me and take a pic.
End of flashback....

"That's awesome." He said. "Thanks." I said. "Are you hungry?" Patrick Asked. "Yes...I'm starving!" I laughed. "Ok what do you want?" Patty asked. "Oooooooo ummmmm I don't know.... you pick." I smiled.

"Ok we will have McDonald's." He said. "ok." I smiled. "what do you want?" patty asked. "Chicken nuggets and fries with a coke please." I said. "Kk." patty answered.

Patrick left to go get the food. I got a text. it was from mikie.
(M=mikie h=hazel)
M: Heyy wanna come over???
H: Yes!!!!! After Patty gets home and brings me food🍔🍟😍
M: Ok lol
H I'll call you later.

When patty gets home.

"Hey!" I smiled. "Hi. Lets's eat." Patty smiled back. "OMG YESS." I Yelled. "I have a question." Patty said. "What is it?" I asked. "Do you have your drivers license?" He asked.

"Yea....why?" I asked. " Here take these." He tossed me some keys . "YAY!!!!!" I screeched. "I'm glad your happy." Patty smiled. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU." I yelled.

"Your welcome." He aughed. " I have a question." I smiled. "What." Patty asked with fear. "Its ok its ok. I was just wondering if I could sleepover at Mikies?" I asked.

"Yep." He smiled. After that I went upstairs to pack my stuff and take a shower. I hopped in the shower and waited tell it was warm. when it was warm enough I hopped in.

I washed my hair and body. When I was done I called mikie
H=hazel m=mikie
H: Im allowed to sleepover
M: Yay!!!!!
H: Ttyl I'm going to get ready
M: K

I grabbed my pink school bag and took all the stuff out. For pjs I grabbed a white tee with black shorts, and for clothes for the next day I grabbed light blue skinny jeans with a white tank-top and a white crop top that had a toco on it.

After that I went to my bathroom and grabbed my brush, my toothbrush, toothpaste and makeup. when everything was packed I went downstairs. "bye patty." I said.

He got up to hug me. "My beautiful girl." he said back. I ran out to my car. I drove and drove intell all I saw was black...

A/N

Huge cliffhanger. comment, vote.
THX FOR 181 OMG I JUST NOTICED!!!!! WELL OTHER THAN THAT....

BYE MY YOUNG POTATOES!
~Caidence😛😜😝