Chapter 30

2 weeks later
Hazels POV
I was sitting on my bed crying. Why you may ask? Grayson was in a really bad car accident. That makes me want to shoot my self in the head. He's not ok. He's in a coma. He has been for two weeks. So for the past two weeks I have been crying my eyes out.

I hope he will be ok. Nash walks in my room and hugs me. "It'll be ok." Nash says as he rubs my back. "NO IT WONT BE! PLEASE JUST SHOOT ME!" I yelled in tears. I leaned in and cried into Nash's chest.

I got a call from Ethan
(E=Ethan H=Hazel)
E: GRAYSONS AWAKE
H: ILL BE AT THE HOSPITAL RIGHT AWAY
>end of call<
"NASH DRIVE ME TO THE HOSPITAL! Please." I said. "Yea of course!" Nash said. We got in the car and drove to the hospital. I ran in. I saw the lady at the front desk. "What room is Grayson Dolan in?" I asked. "I'm not telling you that." The lady spat. "Why?" I wondered. "Your a fan." The lady said.

"I'm his girlfriend." I answered. "Yea right leave!" The mean lady said. So I texted Ethan.
(E=Ethan H=Hazel)
H: The lady at the front won't let me in 😕
E: I'll  come get you😄
>end of convo<

A few minutes later Ethan came out to get me. "Come on Hazel." Ethan says softly. We go to the room. "There's Grayson awake." I go up to him and kiss him. "Woah who are you?" Grayson asked. "W-what?" I said as some tears went down my face.

"He doesn't remember anything." Ethan cried. I collapsed to the ground and started crying. "You have to remember me!" I cried. "I'm sorry but I don't." Grayson frowned tears just went down my cheeks. I went to go find the doctor. I found him and asked him how we Graysons memory back.

He said we have to show him pictures and stuff. I went to his room and showed him all his YouTube videos. I'm going to show him the one about us. "That's me and you!" Grayson smiled. "Yes now do you remember my name?" I asked. "Your name is Hazel! Right?" Gray asked. "Yes." I said as I high five
him.

>one week later<

Grayson is remembering some stuff. Like his mom, memory's with Ethan and some memories with me. That makes me happy. I walk into Graysons room. "Hey baby girl." Grayson said. "Hey gra- WAIT YOU REMEMBERED!" I yelled. "What happened? I feel like I've missed something?" Grayson wondered. I told him the whole thing.

He hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry baby." Grayson frowned . "It's fine." I said. "Let's go do something!" Grayson says. "Ok. Like what?" I asked. "Let's go shopping or something." Grayson said I nodded. "Let me get some clothes and makeup on!" I laughed. I went into my room.

I picked out a white take me to never land crop top. Bright blue high wasted jeans. Cameron Dallas beanie. Blue Toms for my outfit. For my makeup I put on mascara, eyeliner and EOS lip balm.

I left the room. Grayson's room was open a crack. I saw......

A/N

I'm not going to update in a while. I need to go to mental health. I'm numb. I'm sorry. Everyone keeps leaving. And i need to be with my best friend because her uncle has cancer. I love you guys

Bye my young potatoes
~Caidence