Chapter 12

"Umm...no thanks I'm sorry Nash." Hazel sobbed. "No it's ok I know you have been through a lot." Nash said with a pat on the back.

1 week later
Hazels POV

I was sleeping with Nash in his room. We are just friends. Anyways Nash woke me up and said "I want some pancakes." I Was Mad. "Nash what the fuck you woke me up to tell me that." I yawned. "Yea lets go get pancakes." Nash smiled.

"What time is it?" I looked at the clock it was. "Hamilton Nash Grier it's 3am." I whispered. "Please don't call me Hamilton." Nash smiled. " Nash I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." Nash smiled started smiling like an idiot. We got up and Nash gave me a sweater a I had some shorts I wore with that. After that Nash and I jumped in the car and drove away.

"Nash lets go to Mikies to see if she wants to come." I said. "Ok." Nash said as He turned the corner to go to Mikies. We got to Mikies house and drove down the long drive way. "I'll be back In a sec Nash." I smiled.

I walk to the door. I just walked in. "CC GET OUT I TOLD YOU YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO COME HERE INTELL YOU APOLOGIE TO...oh hi Hazel." Mikie said. "I-I can leave if you want. I was just wondering if you wanted to get pancakes with Nash and I?." I asked.

"Hazel I'm sorry you um you had to see that." Mikie said. "But do yo-." I got cut off by CC press his lips on mine. "CC I DONT LIKE YOU LIKE THAT ANYMORE!!!!! I LIKE NASH!!!" I yelled and also slaped him. "I'm sorry hazel but I can't get pancakes with you and Nash. CC GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THIS A HOUSE!" Mikie yelled As she kicked CC in the ass.

"HAZEL WAIT!" Andy yelled. "Andy wait I have to get Nash out of the car." I said. I ran to the car. " Nash new plans I have to talk to Andy so you can come inside with me." I said. "Hazel, Mikie hates me." Nash said worried. "You can stay with me." I laughed.  "Ok baby." Nash said.

"Thanks Nashy." I smiled. We walked inside and sat on the couch. "What's up?" I asked. "Nash can you move a little bit over?" Andy asked. "Andy why are you staring at Nash like that?" I asked. " yo....

A/N
IM SORRY!!!

BYE MY YOUNG POTATOES
~CAIDENCE😊🤗👌🏼