Chapter 18

Hazels POV
"Oh" Andy mumbled. "Hey Connor want to vs me in a call of dudy match?" I asked "sure! Witch disc?" Connor asked. "You pick."I said. "CALL OF DUDY GHOUTS IS!"Connor yelled. Then we started playing the game.

Nash's POV
I fixed my tie and went into Skylenns room. "NASHY!!"Skylenn yelled. "Hi Sky."I smilled. "Why do you look like that?" Sky asked. "Like what?" I asked. "Fancy." Sky giggled. "I'm going on a date with Hazel." I said. "Can you bring her here after?" Sky asked. "Maybe." I said.

I looked at the time to see what time it was. It was 6:00. "I got to go." I whispered to myself. I grabbed the keys to my car. I look at my moms flowers and picked a rose. I put the rose on the car seat and made some calls.

Hazels POV
"ANDY!!!" I yelled Andy came running down the hall. "Ooooo you look fancy!" Connor laughed. "I have to go pick up Mikie." Andy said. "KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK" I heard a knock on the door. I went over to open it. "Woah you look beautiful." Nash blushed as he gave me a rose."Thanks you look cute." I smiled.

Than we went to the car. I was about to open the door intell Nash did. I hopped in the car and Nash closed it. Nash hopped in the drivers side, closed the door and drove away. We drove in tell we ended up at a really fancy restaurant.

We waited intell the waiter came. "Right this way please." The waiter said as he walked us to a table. Nash pulled out my chair and I sat down as I was being pushed in. Nash sat down in his seat and the waiter came with a menu. "What would you like to drink?" Asked the waiter.

"Umm....coffee please."I said. "I'll have coffee to please." Nash smilled. "I'll be right back with ur menus." the waiter said nicely. "Hey Nash!" I said with a questionable voice. "yea babe?" Asked Nash. " I just want to say I love you so much and thanks for bringing on a date. This is going to be a fun night." I smiled.

"You're welcome and why wouldn't I bring a beautiful girl like you on a date?" Asked Nash. I blushed and the waiter gave us our drinks. "What would you guys like to eat?" Asked the waiter. "Can I have a salad please." I said. "And can I have a burger please." Said Nash. "Of course." Said the waiter.

"hey babe."Nash said. "Yea?" I asked. "Will u.......

A/N
THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1.2K

Bye my young potatoes
~Caidence