Chapter 21

Hazels POV

"Ring ring." I heard my phone ring. I looked at it. It was from a unknown number. It said look who I'm meeting at magcon... I screamed. Connor and Andy came running downstairs. "Hazel what's wrong?" Connor asked. "Nothing it's just when I ate some ice cream it made my mouth cold." I lied remembering I can't tell anyone.

I go upstairs. I sit in my bed and watch pretty little liars. I watched about 8 episodes and it was 5 in the morning. I'm really sleepy. My alarm went off. I grabbed my bags and went downstairs. Nash, Hayes,Andy and Connor were all standing in a row. "HAYES!!!" I yelled. I ran up to him and jumped and wrapped my arms around ha neck and my legs around his torso. "I missed you." I said.

" I missed you too." Hayes laughed. "Would about Hamilton?" Nash asked. I got off Hayes and jumped on Nash the same way I did with Hayes. "I love you." I smiled. We kissed and I hopped off. "Time to go!" I laughed. We left and headed to to airport.

Connor and I hugged and we said we love each other and Connor went to his plane. "Next flight across the border leaving now." The speaker said. "Bye Connor." I whispered to myself. "Next flight to California boreds in 10 minutes." The lady said through the speaker.

Nash, Hayes  and I decided to go to the plane gates so we could get on the plane early so we can get good seats. We got the middle row we were the some of the first people on. There were only two seats left in the middle so Hayes and I sat by each other and Nash sat behind us.

I layed my head on Hayes's shoulder. I slowly fell asleep. That's really all I remember. "Hazel wake up." Hayes whispered softly but I thought it was Nash. I opened my eyes and kissed him. "I'm really sorry Hayes I thought you were Nash." I said embarrassed. "It's fine." Hayes apologized.

I better talk to Nash about this.

>at the hotel<

Nash's POV

I put all our luggage on a luggage cart and we went up to our hotel room. Our room was on the 7th floor. I got our key out and put it in the slot the door popped open. "NASH!!!" Cameron yelled. I ran in and jumped on him.

A/N
Short but sorry I have bad writers block. Oh well. Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

Bye my young potatoes.
~caidence❤️😉😘