Chapter 17

1 month later
Hazels POV
Hi so it been a while so let me catch you up...well I'm still dating Nash. I got this app called wattpad its really cool...its where you write stories I have my own book called quotes. Oh Nash is famous on vine.

Andy, Connor and I have our own house. Oh and its almost  CHRISTMAS.

I shot up at the sound of my alarm. Then I remembered today I'm going gift shopping for Christmas. I turned off my alarm and layed in bed looking instagram....then I remembered I have to put a quote on my story. I thought and thought. Then it hit me a quote by @xoxobuddie18 . I wrote twinkle twinkle little scar
they don't know dont know where you
Are up above above the leg so high
Like a scratch on the thigh
Twinkle twinkle little scar
They won't know where you are

I published the quote and got up. I got dressed in ripped jeans and in a tank top that said swag with my hello kitty toms. I put on black mascara and black eyelyner. I got my phone from the charger and went downstairs to see Connor and Andy slapping each other with pancakes. "You guys."I said as I went over and slapped them and took away the pancakes.

"Ohh your fancy are you going on a date with nash or as you call him cutie." Connor teased. "No. I'm  not even fancy and Nash is a cutie."I grouched. I took my car keys and my wallet and went to the car.

I got In the car and looked at my present list
Connor: iphone6
Andy:new leather jacket
Mikie: stretchers and gold chain
Ashley: hello kitty beanie
Jinxx: a new phone case
Jake: new shoes
CC: new necklace

Nash:new phone,new beanie
I finished looking at my list and drove to apple to buy 2 iphone6s and a case. I bought the stuff I needed and my total came to 1100 I payyed the lady and drove to spencers to get stretchers, a gold chain, hello kitty beanie and a leather jacket the total came to 729.

I payed the lady and went to Walmart I got Jake shoes and CC a necklace. The total was 60 I payed the lady and drove back home. I looked at the time it was 12:09. I got a call from Nash.

H=hazel n=Nash
N: Hey babe
H: Hey cutie
N: Wanna go on a date tonight
H: Yea!!
N: I'll pick you up at 7
H: Yay I'll  be ready
N:Bye love you
H: Bye love you to

I drove to my house. To get ready and wrap presents. I drove up the drive way. When I got up the drive way I turned off my car and took the keys and went inside.  Its 1 now. So I went upstairs to watch pretty little lairs and get ready for my date. I turned on my blue-ray player and my TV and put on season 2 disk5

I clicked play all and went over to my makeup stand. I was wondering what I should do for my makeup. So I just picked out gold eye-shadow, black eyelyner, black mascara and pink lip gloss. I picked out a black dress with lace shoulders. I put it on and watched 3 episodes of pretty little lairs And wrapped presents. I looked and the time and it was 5. I went down stairs to see what the boys were doing. I looked to see them playing Xbox so I went upstairs.

I got upstairs and brushed my hair and curled it. When I was done I looked at the time it was 5:30 pm. I went downstairs. "Wow you look nice." Andy said in shock. "Thanks I'm going on a date with Nash." I smiled. "Oh." Andy mumbled .

A/N
OK SO IM REALLY SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATEING FOR ALONG TIME. I WAS SAD FOR A WHILE BECAUSE MY BOYFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME.

IM OKAY NOW. I GOT A NEW  BOYFRIEND THAT IS WAY BETTER THAN MY LAST ONE BUT I GTG SO

BYE MY YOUNG POTATOES
~CAIDENCE