Chapter 20

Hazels POV
"Hey Andy?" I said in a questionable voice. "What?" He asked. "I was wondering if I could go to magcon with Nash?" I asked. "Sure when do I drive you?" He asked. "Well... tomorrow to the airport." I answered. "Umm wait. where are you guys going?" He asked worried. "Well I don't know. But I will call you every night." I begged him to let me go. "Ok fine....BUT sleep in different beds and no making love." Andy stated. "THANK YOU!!! And I won't." I Laughed.

I went in my room to pack. When I was done it was 3:00. yea it took me 3 hours to pack. That was just my clothes. Now I have to pack makeup and my hairbrush and toothbrush and toothpaste. I packed black eyeliner and black mascara.

I packed coconut perfume. I put my toothbrush and toothpaste in a bag. I put all that in my suitcase. I wanted to pick out what I was wearing for tomorrow. I picked quicksilver sweat pants, a light blue Roxy tank top, a obey sweater that was Nash's and my galaxy vans. I put a hello kitty phone case on my phone.

I was going to downstairs to see Andy. But he had mikie over......and they are fighting. She must have just got here because they were yelling loud. I went into Connors room. "What are they fighting about this time?" Connor asked.

"I'm not sure." I said. "Wanna go see?" Connor looked at me with his evil face. "Yes." I said as I looked at him with my evil face. "How do we get downstairs with out them seeing us." Connor wondered. I paused and thought for a moment......"I know my secret hide out." I said with glee. "And where's that?" Connor asked.

"Come with me." I said as I moved my fingers for him to come with me. We walked in to my room. "How is your ro-" Connor was saying Intel I cut him off. "Just wait." I said. I lead him into my closet. We walked to the back. I opened the secret door. I walk in to the room. All it was was a blue room with tunnels.

"The basement tunnel is right here." I ponied to the tunnel.we were just about to go intel Andy called us. "Looks like we will have to explore a different day." I said. "Ok." Conor sighed. "You can explore it when I'm gone." I offered. "Really?" Connor said will joy as we walked downstairs.

"Hey little brother and little sister." Andy sighed. "You called us?" I said confused. "Yea I did." Andy said proud. "Well why?" I asked. "Because you guy need to sleep." Andy laughed. "No. I'm staying up late because I want to sleep on the plane." I laughed. "Me too." Connor added.

If you are wondering why Connor said me to its because he is going to Canada to visit his other family. Yea Connor has another family. Just like me. He has a older brother and a younger brother. His mom is my mom. Well you see Andy Connor and I all have the same dad but I call Connors mom my mom and Andy's mom my mom.

But the reason why I was at the adoption centre was because my mom died and my dad didn't want me. I walked upstairs and I turned on my 42 inch flat screen tv. I turned on my Xbox one. I picked pretty little liars. My favourite. I'm on season four episode 4. I sat on my bed. I realized I'm hungry so I went downstairs to grab some food.

I looked in the freezer for ice cream. There was Oreo. I just grabbed the container because I was to lazy to grab a bowl. "Ring ring." I heard my phone ring. I looked at it. It was from a unknown number. It said look.......

A/N
CLIFFHANGER MAHMAHMAH

BYE MY YOUNG POTATOES
~Caidence 😊😝😺