Chapter 23

Hazels POV
Nash and I are going swimming in the hotel. "So how was your day?" Nash asked as he locked the door. "Good but I'm glad we get to spend time together. How about yours?" I wondered. "Boring." Nash laughed.

"I love you." I said as I gave Nash a peck on the cheek.  "I love you too beautiful." Nash said. We walked out of the elevator. We went to the pool area and Matt and Taylor were in the hot tub. Nash and I walked over and sat in the hot tub to.

"Nashy your girl looks so good I could eat her." Taylor bit his lip. "Easy Caniff!" Nash pointed at Tay. Taylor licked his lips and leaned in. I swerved the kiss and kissed Nash. Tay huffed and crossed his arms.

Then a smirk was on his face. He got up and picked me up out of the hot tub and threw me in the cold pool. "Ahhh Tay!" I screeched. I quickly got out. I went back to the hot tub and sat on Nash's lap. I sat with my face to his face and my legs around his torso.

I kissed him on the lips. It turned into a make out session. Nash pushed on my lips with his tongue asking to enter. I opened my mouth and we started to tongue. "Um guys?" I herd Matt say. We just ignored him and keep doing this for five more minutes.

"GET A ROOM!!" I heard Hayes yell. We pulled away and laughed. I got out of the hot tub and left the pool. I wrapped a towel around me and started walking up to my hotel room. I remembered that Hayes and I kissed.

That made me tear up a bit. I still need to tell Nash. I'm going to now. I'm going to get dressed quick. I put on a black crop top with a tribal print tiger on the front, daisy printed high waisted shorts and pink vans.

I walk downstairs to the pool. "Hey Nash can we talk?" I wondered. "Of course beautiful." Nash got out and got a towel. We made our way upstairs. "I accidentally kissed Hayes because I thought he was you." I started as my vision become blurry.

"Awe beautiful don't cry." Nash said as he wiped away tears with his thumb. "I don't want to loose you." I sobbed. "You won't." Nash said as he kissed me. "I love you to much to let you go."

"I love you too." I kissed him. "Wanna watch some movies and eat snacks?" I asked. "Oh my god yes." Nash laughed. We went into our hotel room. I got changed into my sweats and Nash's shirt. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun.

"I love it when you wear my clothes!" Nash smiled. "And so do I." I laughed. "You look beautiful." Nash smirked at me. "Nash I look like a hobo." I laughed. "A gorgeous hobo." Nash laughed. Nash put some popcorn in the microwave and we picked a movie. "What movie?" Nash asked.

"Frozen!" I squealed. "Pick a different movie." Nash laughed. "Fine then. Brave." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Frozen it is." I love it when I get my way. "BEEP BEEP BEEP!" Nash got up and grabbed the popcorn. Then we ordered the movie off pay per view.

I snuggled in beside Nash and watched the movie. This is going to be a lazy day.

A/N
New update. This chapter is very sexual idk why. But I have got some ideas so there will be updates. I love updating because it not only makes you happy it makes me happy.

Bye my young potatoes
~Caidence😘😒✌🏻️