Chapter 28

Hazels POV
Grayson is going to L.A. We just don't know if we are on the same plane. I hope we are cause then we can sit together. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Grayson saying we are on the same plane. "Hey." Someone said causing me to jump.

I looked over to see Grayson. "Hey. Wanna sit together?" I asked. "Sure, can Ethan sit with us to?" Grayson asked. "Yep." I smiled. We got on the plane and I sat in between Ethan and Grayson.

I was texting Nash. "Who's that your boyfriend?" Grayson smirked. "No. Just my best friend." I laughed. "Good." Grayson smirked. I smiled real big. Then I looked at Grayson's phone and he was texting Nash too. Then my phone buzzed.

(H=Hazel. N=Nash)

N: Hey, you know Grayson really likes you
H: Are you lying???
N: No I think he might ask you out😉
H: OMG!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
N: I love you to
H: I know someone who likes you😏
N: WHO😜
H: Mahogany
N: I don't like her like that😕
H: Im going to sleep bye Boo
N bye Boo

I leaned my head on to Grayson's shoulder and he leaned his head on mine. I passed out. I woke up to people saying awe and I ship it and taking pictures.

Grayson laughed and tried to kiss my cheek but I went kiss his cheek and we kissed on the lips instead. "I ship it guys!" Nash said with joy.

Grayson's POV

Wow Nash ships us. I really like Hazel. Shes not like other girls. I was texting Nash about it earlier and he said it was fine if I asked her out. But he said if I hurt her then I would get my face punched in.

She just got out of a relationship so I'm going to wait to ask her out. You should always give a girl time. At least that's what mom says. Oh well I'll just listen. The plane was about to land so we put our seat belts on.

>one hour later<

Hayes's POV
Hazel and Grayson are really cute. But if he hurts her I'm going to hurt him. Grayson is really nice to her as I see. I hope they work out. I got a text from Karlie. (K=Karlie and H=Hayes)

K hey babe I miss you 😍
H I miss you more beautiful😘
K you shouldn't😔
H what do you mean? What's going on?
K I cheated on you I didn't mean to I was very drunk 😕
H Karlie we are done every time I leave you cheat on me and I'm sick of it goodbye
K no Hayes please it will never happen again I promise please don't leave me😭
H loose my number bitch
K please don't leave
H bye
K Hayes😭
H BYR BRAT

I'm pissed and hurt. I really like Karlie. Only Hazel knew about us. Oh well. I'll just tell her we aren't dating anymore. I went into her room. She is staying with Mahogany and Nash. Witch is fair because I know she's protected in there.

Because of the text.

A/N

This is a short chapter because I needed to get this updated for this week

What do you think about Hazel and Grayson. The pic at the top is the Dolan twins. The one in the white is Grayson. And the one in the blue is Ethan.

Bye my young potatoes
~Caidence😂😘🐳