Chapter 26

Hayes's POV
Hazels cuddled into my cheats asleep. I texted Nash to just sleep in my bed tonight because I don't want Hazel to cry anymore. She has tear stained checks and puffy red eyes. I love her a lot. As my best friend. She's like a sister. Im mad at Nash for braking her heart. Yes I know it was a dare. But he should have said no.

Even if it meant nothing. I'm really pissy with jack.g to. For making the dare. Ugh I'm not going to think of this anymore. "Hayes you awake?" Hazel asked. "Yea." I smiled. "I love you bestie!" Hazel hugged me. "I love you to beautiful." I kissed the top of her head.

"Can you get me food?" Hazel asked. "Yea of course!" I laughed. "Thanks." Hazel said. "How about cheese pizza with extra cheese?" I asked. "OH MY FUCKING GOD YES!" Hazel yelled. "Shh. No yelling." I laughed. I ordered the pizza. "Thanks for being the best best friend ever Hayes's-boo!" Hazel cooed. "No I'm not.." I laughed. "Than who is?!" Hazel asked but laughed at the same time.

"You silly!"I laughed. "No I'm not." She frowned. Then there was a knock on the door. Since it could be a fan I made Hazel answer it but she looked different she had no makeup on and took out her lip ring.

She had on shorts an a crop-top. That showed her scars but I didn't care because I think she looks beautiful with them. Don't get me wrong I do think it's bad but she looks perfectly fine with them.

She answered the door and gave the pizza guy 20$. "Ewww yuck!" The pizza person said in discussed. "What do I have something on my face?" Hazel asked very worried.

"Ewwww no it's your arms. I can't believe your gross ass would cut. Oh you better be careful the pizzas greasy you wouldn't want to get fat you little bitch." The bitchy pizza person said. That's when Hazel broke down into tears. I got really mad I got out of the closet and punch them in the face.

I picked up Hazel and put her on the bed. I went back for the pizza. "Hayes why were they being so mean?" Hazel sobbed. "Because there dicks. But your beautiful and your scars are fine." I told her. "No Hayes there not."Hazel frowned.

That's when I lifted her chin up with my index finger. We were  inches away from each other. I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips that led to me kissing every One of her scars. I love Hazel. Not as a friend as a crush. But I know I'll never have a chance with her.
She likes. But I also like a girl named Karlie.

I'm actually going on a date with Karlie tomorrow. "Awe Hayes I'm going to help you get ready for your date tomorrow." Hazel smiled. "Wait how did you know?" I asked. "Well you kinda said that out loud." She laughed.

My face turned bright red. I blushed at the thought of Karlie.

Nash's POV
I'm really upset because of what happened between me and Hazel. I love her and I lost her because of Jack.G. I'm really mad at him for that. Im going to try and win her back. I'm going to dress in a tux and go to her door with flowers.

I have the flowers and Tux I just need to go to her door so that's what I did. I knocked and she and Hazel answered. She hugged me very tight. "Nash can I ask you something?" She asked.

A/N
HEY CLIFF HANGER. SO IM SORRY I NEVER UPDATED YESTERDAY I WAS AT THE HOSPITAL.

BYE MY YOUNG POTATOES
~CAIDENCE 😂😍🐍