Chapter 24

1 day later
Nash's POV
"Come here baby!" I said. "Ok." A blonde girl bit her lip. "What's your name?" I asked. "Lisa! And yours?" The sexy girl asked. "Nash." She looks at my lips. I crashed my lips into hers. "Hey Nash?" Lisa asked in a questionable voice. "Yes gorgeous?" I wondered. "Wanna make love to me?" The drop dead gorgeous girl asked.

"Hell yea!" I licked my lips. We went to a room. Well one you have to pay for because we were at a club. I payed for one it was 100$. I gave the man money. We went into a room and "made love"

I woke up from that horrible nightmare. I would never cheat on Hazel I love her way to much. "Hazel wanna go to the club?" I wondered. "Nah but you can go with your buds." She passed. "Ok." I said as I left the room.

I went into jack.Gs, Jack.Js and Matts room. "Wanna go to the club?" I asked them. "Yea!" They all said. I left and went to Hayes, Taylor's and Carters room. Cam was in there. "Wanna go to the club?" I asked. "Yea!" Cameron said "Sure just let me get ready." Taylor laughed. "Of course girllll." Carter said very sassy.  

"I'll pass." Hayes said. "Why?" I asked. he's always up for the club. "Just not up for it today I guess." He sighed. I'll talk to him after. One more room.  The next room has Aaron and Shawn. "Wanna go to the club?" I asked. "Yea. I wanna hook up with some hot chicks to bang." Aaron laughed.

To be honest Aaron has always been a fuckboy. He may not seem like it but. He bangs a lot of chicks. "How about you Shawn?" I wondered. "I can't I'm going to the cinema with Hannh."  Shawn blushed. "Awe someone has a date." I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

"At least Shawn can keep a girl." I smirked at Aaron. "Hey tell everyone why dontcha. See what happens." Aaron smirked. "What will happen? Huh." I laughed at him. "I'll fuck your girl. She'll probably fuck anyone cause she's a little slut." Aaron said.

"What the fuck did you just say." I threatened him. "That your girls a slut. She probably sleeps with other guys. You should dump her because she's a fat ugly little bitch that fucks everyone." Aaron laughed. "She's not even any of that shit so shut your fuckkng mouth." I spat out.

"Oh what's wrong Nash afraid to admit your girlfriend is a slut?" Aaron laughed. "No one treats my girl like that!" I yell and push Aaron on the ground and sat on top on top of him and started punching him in the face in tell I heard crying.

It was Hazel. I ran down the hall into our room we were sharing. "Beautiful are you ok?" I asked. "I'm fine." Hazel sobbed.  "No your not." I knew. "You can go to the club with your friends." Hazel wiped the tears away.

"I'm cancelling. I'd rather be here with my beautiful girl." I said as I gave her a peck on the lips. "Thanks babe." Hazel said.

Hazels POV
"Thanks babe." I said. I got a call from Mikie. I answer. (H-hazel M-mikie)
M: Hi
H: Hey what's up
M: Nothing just hanging out with Michael
H: Michael from 5 seconds of summer
M: Yea
H: You and Andy are done
M: Yea. But I really like Michael
H: I got to go. Bye mikie
M: Bye talk to you later

A/N
I need girlfriends for the Magcon boys
Cameron-
Hayes-
Shawn-Hannh
Nash- Hazel
Carter-
Aaron- Lexi
Jack.G-
Jack.J-
Taylor-
Matt-
5sos boys
Luke-
Calum-
Ashton-
Michael- Mikie
Comment or DM me if you want to be somebody's girl. And you kinda have to explain yourself

Bye my young potatoes
~Caidence😂✌🏻️😊