Chapter 25

(Pay attention because I'm switching a lot of Povs in this chapter)
Hayes's POV
Today's out last day in Cali. To be honest I'm going to miss it here. I mean Who wouldn't! We are go to L.A next. I'm really excited to be in L.A Because Cameron has a huge house there so we don't have to sleep in a stanky hotel. I hate hotels because they are full of filth.

We have a day to do what ever we want so we are all going to the beach. I'm wearing lime green shorts and a surf board t-shirt.

Hazels POV
Today we are going to the beach. I'm wearing my bright pink bikini with a blue frilly tank top, hot pink high waisted shorts and galaxy vans. I picked what Nash was going to wear it was blue shorts, a plain black t-shirt and black vans.

I put on water proof mascara, water proof eyeliner, coverup and eos. I came out of the Bathroom. I grabbed a Roxy bag. I put 2 bottles of water, Tanning oil, 2 towels, sunglasses, 50 bucks, headphones, a pair of flip flops, a portable charger, sun screen and a sweater.

I know that seems like a lot but I'm a girl I keep a lot of stuff with me. I grabbed my bag and went to Hayes's room where everyone is. I walked in and saw everyone sitting in a circle and Nash kissing a random girl and the worst part is he seemed into it.

Nash's POV
"Nash truth or dare?" Jack.G asked. "Um....dare." I said nervous. "I dare you to make out with Lexi." Jack.G smirked. "Woah bruh I have a girlfriend!" I tried to back out. "A dares a dare. Plus it won't mean anything!" Jack laughed.

I kissed her and we stared making out.

Hazels POV
Nash and that girl were going downtown. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK NASH!" I screamed trying not to cry. "No ha-." I cut him off and walked over to Hayes and sat on his lap and started crying into his shoulder.

Nash's POV
To be honest I like Lexi a lot. Yea I know I'm dating hazel. But if she ever broke up with me I would be heart broken because I love her. Right now I'm watching her cry into Hayes's shoulder. Hayes looked at me and mouthed "I'm taking her outside".

Hayes's POV
I took Hazel to her room. "Beautiful I'm going to get you something to eat ok?" I smiled. "No I'm not worth your time." Hazel sobbed. "Yea you are I'll be right back." I frowned.

Hazels POV
I went to my bag and got my razor blade. One cut for the lies, two cut for being worthless, three cut for ugly, four cut for being a failure to Nash. Right when I was about to do the next arm Matt walked in. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" Matt yelled in shock. Taylor was about to walk In when Matt shut the door in his face.

"TAYLOR STAY OUT!" Matt yelled and locked the door. Matt sat on the floor beside me. "Please don't do this anymore. It's not worth it. I love you Hazel. Your pretty much my best friend! So promise me you won't anymore. Ok?" That made me cry harder. "I can't promise you that but I can promise won't ever forget you!" I smiled and hugged him.

I heard a knock on the door I thought it was Tay so I jumped into his arms.....it was Nash. "Beautiful I'm really sorry!" Nash apologized. I broke down in tears. "Nash out!" Matt pointed. "Matt out!" Hayes pointed. They both left. Hayes brought me Starbucks but i didn't want it. So I cuddled into his chest.

A/N
This weeks update. I'm going to write a hole bunch of chapters and update them every week so I don't have to rush to make a chapter.

Bye my young potatoes
~Caidence😂😘🐍