Chapter 16

Hazels POV

"Hazel don't yo-" Nash got cut of by me pressing my lips to his. Then andy walked in. "WHA..THE..GRRR!" Andy grouched. "Andy listen I love Nash and I'm 17 I can date people. You don't need to tell me what to do." I said.

"YOUR MY BABY SISTER THAT I LOST FOR 15 YEARS!!" Andy shouted. I pecked Nash on the lips one more time just to make Andy mad. " Nash can you go in the hallway for a little bit?" I asked.

"Yea." Nash said as he walked into the hallway. "What's up little sister?" Andy asked."Why didn't you come get me from the stupid adoption centre?" I asked. "I didn't know where you were or I would of." Andy said sadly. " I love you Andy." I smiled. "I love you to little sister." Andy smiled back.

"I want to go back to Nashs house." I whined. "No your staying with me." He said over protective. "Andyyyyyyyy." I said with puppy dog eyes. "Fine you can stay with nash....but no sleeping with him or Ima be beat somebody." Andy said.

NASHS POV
"Sup." Mikie smiled. I backed away because last time I talked to her she kicked me in the balls."Why are you Ba......oh yea hehe sorry about kicking you in the balls." mikie giggled. "Are you sure?" I asked. "YES NOW STOP TA.....opps didn't mean to draw attention." mikie laughed.

"Ok I'm going to go this way." I said. I went to see Hazel. I walked in to see her sleeping. "Cute." I whispered to myself. "Isn't she." I heard someone say. I turned around to see Andy. "That's my beautiful sister." Andy said. "And my beautiful girlfriend." I smiled.

"About that." Andy giggled. "What now?" I asked. "I don't want you to date my sister." Andy grouched. "Really Andy." I heard a voice say. "Hazel what are you do-."Andy got cut off by Hazel. "Did you really just tell Nash that." Hazel grouched.

"Tell Nash what?" Andy asked. "tell him that you don't want him to date me!." Hazel kinda yelled. "Well your my little sister and I don't want him to hurt you!" Andy shouted. "Why would I hurt her?" I asked

Then I got shoved in to the wall. "Don't touch my sister." Connor said. "Mhm." I mumbled. Then I tossed Hazel her phone. "My phone!" Hazel screeched.

Hazels POV

Connor is over protective. I never thought that he would be this protective."ring" I herd my phone ring. I typed in my password 2622. It said the person who was trying to reach me was a blocked number. I opened up the message and it said...your not going to have Nash for long. I screamed.

4 people ran in Andy, Connor, Nash and Mikie. "What's wrong?" Asked Connor. "Nothing I just was happy to have my phone back." I lied. "Ok." Connor said, than everyone left. Then I got another text from that number it said: If you show anyone then I'm going after them to

A/N
Ok so that thing Connor did that in real life to my boyfriend. it was weird. but cute because he is younger than me. I thought It was funny. I have 4 brothers so I probably won't get any boyfriends.

I'm shocked I have one now. well....

By my young potatoes
~caidence❤️