Chapter 9

Mikies POV

I walked in and saw CC kissing Hazel. "I'm going to the coffee shop." I said back up slowly. I ran to the hospital coffee shop to meet Andy there. I went to a table."Hey babe." Andy smiled. "Hey." I smiled back. "Would you like anything to drink?" A server asked.

"Yes please." Andy and I said. "What would you guys like?" The server asked. "Can I have coffee to drink and pancakes." I smiled. "I'll have the same." Andy said. the server walked away.

About a half hour later

We got our food. "Guess what." I smiled. "What?"andy asked. "CC and Hazel are dating." I smirked.

Andys POV

"CC and Hazel are dating." Mikie smirked. I nearly choked on my pancakes. "W-what." I laughed. "Yep." Mikie laughed. we finished our pancakes and coffee. "I love you." I whispered in Mikies ear.

"I love you too." she exclaimed as she kissed me on the cheek. we went into Hazels room that she was staying in for now. "So I heard you guys are a couple now."I winked at CC. "Yep." CC kissed the top of Hazels head.

Hazel giggled.

Hazels POV

The doctor said I can go back home but Pattys not there so I'm going to stay at Mikies and CCs. CC Drove me to my house so I could get my stuff.

~At Andys, CCS and Mikies~

CC and I where sitting on the couch cuddling when mikie walked by. "protection." she said causality pointing at us as she went upstairs . we laughed.

Mikies POV

"Protection." I said as I walked by causality pointing at CC and Hazel. I walked upstairs and went in Andys room. that's when I screamed. "Ahhh." I screamed. CC came running upstairs.

"What?" CC asked worried. "A-andy is in there with a girl." I tried not to sob. "Why do you care?" CC asked. "OK OK...NO MORE SCRETS!" I yelled. "Ok what?" He asked more questions.

"IM DATING A-ANDY BEIRSACK!" I burst into tears. "WHAT!" CC started to yell to.

CCS POV
Her and Andy are dating well now he's going to pay I grinded my teeth.

Hazels POV

I heard yelling from upstairs. "I'm dating Andy." Mikie yelled so I got up to talk to Andy about her. that's when my legs stared to twich then I fell and blacked out...

A/N
So I have writers block. I'm sorry if this chapter sucks. this is another cliffhanger 😁😏😐 oh and in the comments I want you to ask so questions. I will answer them

Bye my young potatoes.
~caidence😄😀😃