Chapter 10

Hazels POV
~two weeks later ~
I'm out of the hospital the doctor said that CC and Mikie just have to keep an eye on me.

I'm going to talk to Nash today, he said he didn't cheat. I believe him but at the same time I don't.

I got in the shower I waited until it was warm. when the shower was warm enough I hopped in. I washed my hair an my body. I hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and one around my hair.

I got dressed in some light blue skinny jeans, zebra jumper and some black vans. I grab some keys and went out the door. I drove and drove I got to Nash's house.

I knocked on the door. Hayes answered the door. "hey babe."Hayes Exclaimed. "Is Nash here?" I asked "Why do you want him?" Hayes asked. "Hayes stop bothering her." Nash said as he rolled his eyes.

"Thanks Nash." I said. "No problem." he smiled. "So....let's go up to your room to talk." I said casually. "good idea." Nash motioned us upstairs. We walked upstairs.

"So....." I said. " I didn't cheat." he began.

Nashs POV
"I didn't cheat." I began. "Well...Hayes said you did." Hazel looked confused.
"Issue solved." I said with anger in my eyes. "What?" Hazel asked. "What day did he tell you that?" I asked. "The day I broke up with you." Hazel said.

"He lied." I smirked. Hazel ran out of the room.

Hazels POV (I do hers a lot )
I ran out of Nashs room and banged on hayes door."Wha-"Hayes was saying as I cut him off. "YOU FUCKING JERK." I yelled."What did I do?" Hayes asked. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID." I yelled more.

"Nash I have to go." I tried not to cry. "bye." Nash hugged me. I got in the car and drove to CCs and Mikies.

Nashs POV

I'm really mad right now. Its all Hayes falt. That kids dead. I ran into hayes room. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT." I yelled. "I LOVE HER YOU FREAKING ASSHOLE!" Hayes yelled back.

"WELL SHE I DATING SOMEONE ELSE...ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" I yelled more."WHAT." Hayes screeched. "YEP!" I yelled as I kicked him.

Hazels POV
I stormed in trying not to cry. "Whats wrong?" CC asked. "Nothing." I went upstairs. then I saw Andy and mikie kissing. I smiled at that. I went into the room I was staying in.

I looked in my bag and saw my friend...my razer. I slit the silver blade across my skin. one slit two slit three slit. I heard a knock on my door. "One sec." I sobbed. I hid my razor and covered my wrists.

I opened the door. there stood CC. "We need to talk." I tried not to sob. "Good idea." CC said. "We need to brake up."i just went out with it. "What I thought you loved me." CC said as he filled with anger.

" I don't. I love Nash." I explained. "You can pack you stuff and leave." He kinda yelled. "Fine." I tried not to sob again. I packed up my stuff and told mikie I was leaving. "What." She
sobbed. "CC is making me." I said as I begin to sob.

"Bye." she hugged me once more. I went out the door. Where would I stay. I know just the right place....Nahs. I called nash.
(H=Hazel n=nash)
H can I stay at your place for 2 weeks??
N of course
H THX t you about it when I get there.

I shut off my phone and started walking to Nashs house. it wasn't that far away.

~at Nashs house~
I knocked on the door. Nash answered. I leaned into his arms and sobbed on his shoulder. "its ok Hazel your with me now." Nash as he patted my head.

A/N
Long update.

Bye my young potatoes.
~caidence😑😐