Chapter 8

Mikies P.O.V

It's been two weeks Since Hazel got in the car accident. The doctor said that she is only in a coma. I'm dating Andy now. Ill cry myself to sleep every night in tell she wakes up.

Hayes P.O.V

Right now nash and I are fighting about who gets Hazel. I like her alot. Her and nash are dating but I'm better I think. "HAYES SHES MINE GET THAT THROUGH YOUR MOTHER FUCKING HEAD!"Nash yelled.

"IM LEAVING TO GET SOME AIR!" I yelled back. "BYE!"he shouted. you probably think I lost. im going to the hospital. I know what room Hazels in.

~at the hospital~

I ran down the long hall. Into Hazels room. I went in the hospital room. I saw Hazel eyes flicker. I filled with joy. "Hazel?" I filled with glee. "im-im awake." she smiled.

"You are." I smiled back. "Where's Nash?" Hazel asked. "About that." I said worried. "What?" She asked even more worried. "Nash is cheating on you." I lied.

"W-what." She sobbed.

Mikies P.O.V

"W-what." I herd a voice say. The voice kinda sounded like hazel. CC and I ran in. "HAZEL I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER WAKE UP!" I yelled and ran to get a hug.

That's when I realize she was crying. "What's wrong?" I asked. "N-nash I-is Chea-cheating on me." Hazel sobbed . "WHAT." CC cut in. "HES DEAD!" I yelled. I got in Andys car and drove to Nash's. When i got their i pounded on the door.

Hayes opened it. "HAYES MOVE NOW!" I demanded. He stepped out of the way and I ran to Nash's room. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HER!" I yelled. "do what?" Nash asked "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID BITCH!" I glared at him and kicked him in the balls.

Hazels P.O.V

Cc and I are talking. "one sec." I told him. I called nash.
(N=nash h=hazel)
H: WE ARE DONE NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN.
N: What did i do
H: You know what you did.

I shut off my phone and then CC kissed me. Then Mikie walked in...

A/N

Yes I know this one is really short. but Hayes and Nash in the fight 😬 I don't have much to say so...

Bye my young potatoes!
~caidence🙉🙈🙊