Chapter 27

Nash's POV
I have the flowers and Tux I just need to go to her door so that's what I did. I knocked and she and Hazel answered. She hugged me very tight. "Nash can I ask you something?" She asked. "You can ask me anything beautiful!" I stroked her cheek.

Hazels POV
A tear went down my face when called me beautiful. Nash wiped it away. "Why did you kiss her?" I asked as more tears ran down my face. Nash tried his best to wip them off. "It was a dare, beautiful. It didn't mean anything." Nash wiped away more tears.

"What do you mean? You seemed into it. Who dared you?" I had so many questions for him. "So first of all. I wasn't into it at ALL. Second of all it was Jack.G." I was upset I just ran out and went to the beach crying. I know it's one in the morning.

I sat down on the sand with my head in between my legs and chest. "Are you ok?" Someone asked. I looked up and there was someone gorgeous. "No not really." I answered. He sat down on the sand beside me and put his arm around me in comfort .

"My name is Grayson Dolan by the way." He said. "My name is Hazel Biersack." I offered my hand for him to shake. He took the offer and intwined are fingers. I didn't really care. We talked for about an hour and got to know each other. "Can I have your number?" Grayson asked.

"Of course." I said as I took his phone and put my number in it. I put the contact name as the most beautiful girl in the world😍🔥. "GRAYSON!" A guy yelled that looked exactly like him. "Ethan this is Hazel. Hazel this is Ethan, my twin." Grayson laughed.

"Hey beautiful." Ethan winked. I do think Ethan's cute but I like Grayson. "I have to go back to the hotel and get ready for L.A. Bye. Text me. Give Ethan my number if he wants." With that I gave Grayson a hug and left. I ran back to the hotel. All the way up to my room. I walked in and everyone started to hug me and Hayes and Nash were crying.

"What's going on?" I asked. "We saw the text messages." Nash got up and hugged me for a long time. I started to cry. Cause that means they could kill Someone special to me. "Don't cry." Nash stroked my cheek.

"Nash they could hurt someone special to me." I sobbed. "I won't let them." Nash smiled. He made me smile. Nash and I aren't dating but we are best friends. I just wanted to make that clear. My phone buzzed I went and got it. Grayson texted me. I set his contact name as the most gorgeous boy in the world😘❤️.

I texted him back hey, I miss you😉

He replyed back with I miss you to beautiful😘

Yea I know we aren't dating but I like him a lot. Even if we just met. We know a lot about each other. I know that his favourite colour is green and he know mine is purple, pink and blue. I hope he's in L.A so we can hang out. "WHO!" Everyone yelled. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You said I hope he's in L.A so we can hang out." Nash laughed. "Grayson Dolan." I blushed.

"He's cool." Nash smiled. Yes I know I just got out of a relationship but I really like Grayson.

A/N

Sorry I never updated last week I'm just really busy. I'll do two updates this week maybe. THANKS FOR 2.21K READS.

BYE MY YOUNG POTATOES
~CAIDENCE😂🐳😘