ARC 2.4: FACE SLAPPING THE REBORN GREEN TEA BITCH

When Ives and Raphael took a flight back home both of them wore a disguise so there will not be a lot of people when they arrived.

"You can sleep here," Raphael whispered at the yawning Ives as he pats his own shoulder.

Ives blink sleepily at Raphael and smiled, "Thank you."

Softly brushing the messy pitch-black hair of the other, a warm smile appears on Raphael's lips, "Sleep well, my love."

Looking at the snuggling rabbit in his arms, Raphael traces his face, to his forehead, his cute nose, and his pink kissable lips.

It's nice if those lips turn wet and red. Raphael silently laughs at his thoughts. Shaking his head to forget what he's thinking, he then closed his eyes and entered the dreamland.

After few hours of flight, Raphael awakened by someone caressing his cheeks. Opening his eyes, a soft smile greeted him, "We're here."

Raphael chuckles and asks the other, "Did you sleep well?"

Nodding at the question of Raphael, Ives lean into his (R) shoulder, feeling the other's warmth, Ives can't help but let out a soft satisfied sigh.

The two of them enjoyed the silence and cuddle until the plane landed. Both of them didn't bother to ask their reasons for acting like that, they just contented with the warm hands and soft cuddles the other could give.

Leaving the airport, both of them held their hands and walk into the parking lot.

"I'll see you soon," Raphael said as he kissed the place near Ives's lips.

Smiling softly from the other Ives hug him and bid him goodbye, "See you soon."

Letting go of each other's hands, both of them wave to each other as they entered their designated cars. As their vehicles left the place, three people appear in sight.

____

When Ives is on his way to the Mcfarlane house, he dialed his mother's phone and waited for the other to answer.

"My baby, how are you? Why did you call?" Mrs. Mcfarlane said as she answers the call.

"I'm coming home mom," Ives said as he drove his car to the entrance of the Mcfarlane house.

Hearing what his older son said Mrs. Mcfarlane excitedly replied as she listed her plans when he came back, "Really!? When!? I'll gonna prepare all your favorite food!"

Ives chuckles at his excited mother. The original really had a loving family but got destroyed because of that reborn green tea bitch.

Listening to his mother's plans on the other line, Ives push his car's horn when he arrived at the gate. Ives could hear the surprised sound his mother made, "I'm home, mom."

Mrs. Mcfarlane hurriedly came down to meet his son. On the other hand, Ives greeted the workers and sat down in the living room as he waited for his mother to arrive.

"Hello mom," Ives said when he looks at the incoming footsteps.

"Oh my god, my baby, come here, mom really missed you," Ives laugh and walk towards his mother and hug her.

Feeling his son's embraced, Mrs. Mcfarlane can't help but tear up, "You're too skinny, let's go, I'll cook for you."

Pulling Ives towards the kitchen, Mrs. Mcfarlane started to tell Ives some stories when he was gone. She told him about how she saw his magazine covers, his books, she even told him how she misses him. Throughout catching up talk all Ives does is to listen to his mother talk as his lips form a warm smile.