Mugman...

I stood there in shock..

Bendy then runs pass y/n and attacks the mermaids face.

Cuphead then shoots a laser at its face.

"Spit my brother out, you bitch!" He yells in anger.

I gasp. Feeling myself shake a bit

"Open up!" Cuphead yells and he tries to open the mermaids mouth forcefully.

"We've gotta help" I say as I turn towards my brother.

He only sighs before handing me something. It was a knife.

I look up at him confused.

"Just be safe, and don't get carried away" he sighs and pulls me into a small hug

I give him a small grin before answering

"No promises~" I joked

He just rolls his eyes before giving me a small push towards the fight.

I grin again before running towards the mermaid, round housing her and leaving a deep cut on one of her cheeks.

~Meanwhile~

"What is this place?" Mugman questions as he using his hands as light source

"W-who are you" a soft voice whispers

"Who's there?" Mugman responds alarmed

He then flashes light where he heard the voice from. It was the mermaid..

"Hey! You look like that giant monster lady that tried to kill us!" He yells at her.

"No please, I've got nothing to do with.." she starts.

"W-wait... you came from the outside, right!" She questions as her eyes start to water.

"P-please tell me that you're here to save me...I can't take this place anymore.." she sobs.

"Oh gosh! No no no, I'm sorry! You don't seem involved in any of this!" Mugman reassures getting down to her level.

"Don't fret! I'll figure out a way to get you outta here, Alright!" He says giving her a charming wink and a smile.

"A-alright" she responds shyly blushing a bit.

~On the outside~

"Fuck!" I scream as she swings at me missing me by an inch.

"Holy shit was that close!" I yell as I stand back to catch my breath

I then hear a rip behind me as I see cuphead rip off this eyepatch.

I give him a small glare and shaking my head basically saying that he shouldn't of done cause his injury could get worse but understood that he need to see better.

"Mugman! I'll save you!" I hear as I turn my attention towards Boris as he tries to run pass cuphead.

Before I could step in to stop him I watch as cuphead stops him and starts to talk to him. I look away as I feel the mermaid bring back my attention towards he as she screeches.