Chapter 33

The day after..

Niall's POV

I woke up early because I'm going to visit  Jenny today..I hope she's okay now, I can't believe that we've been known each other for a while now.. except when we already saw each other when we were kids..

Ever since that the first time I saw her.. I had this feeling called in love .

I stood up and did my morning routine.. maybe I still have time to buy flowers for Jenny..

After I did my morning routine,  I decided to buy flowers for Jenny.. Francis borrowed the car so I just have to take the bus..

30 minutes later

I am already in downtown and I immediately saw a flower shop.  I went inside and the lady on the counter greeted me good morning, which I returned with a smile.. I told the lady what flowers I want to order and she immediately nodded and made a red roses bouquet..

I paid for it and the lady said "She's a very very lucky girl, especially a guy puts effort to win her heart or make her happy.." I smiled "Thank you.. " I said and went out of the store

I take the bus again and walked carefully to not destroy the bouquet..

30 minutes later..

I'm already home, I laid the bouquet on the table.. I have to make myself presentable when I visit Jenny.. So I took another shower, brushed my teeth, and grab new clothes and of course sprayed Bvulgari on my body.. and I locked my door, bouquet in my hand, and walked to their front door..