Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Jenny's POV

I sit down beside Niall because that's the only vacant chair.

"So Niall what do you do for living?" My mom asked

"Oh... I sill go to school I have a part time job at a coffee shop Criselda" he said

"Oh okay wonderful!" My mom exclaimed

Niall just smiled at her and ran his left hand on my thigh... I couldn't swat his filthy hand because he's really holding it tight.

I just kept eating until this damn dinner to be finish.

*skip the whole dinner*

Niall's POV

I already said thanks and my goodbye to Mrs Cortez and Rose and of course my babe, Jenny.

As I walk to my front door. I gave a final glance to their house for this evening.

Hmm... One more day and Jenny will be mine....

I shut the door close and walked to my couch and turned on the t.v and find something interesting to watch..but unfortunately there wasn't any..

I brushed my teeth before going to bed and take off my pants and shirt.

As I walked to the bed. I remembered to look at Jenny's window just to freak her out and message her..

I saw her changing to her Lacey black pjs and goes to bed..

I quickly pick my phone and send her this

'Nice dinner Babe.. I hope we can do it next time... Anyways nice thighs babe I hope I can touch further that that ;)

P.s 1 day to go babe.... Clock is ticking...-N'

I shut off my phone after I sent it to her. And slowly drifting to sleep...