Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Jenny's POV

The dinner was amazing. Nice chat, good laughs and great meal was shared over this amazing dinner. Maura and Bobby said they'll leave tomorrow, because Niall is already feeling well and doesn't need treatments anymore.

I completely agreed with that, of course they have stuff to do. And I'm thankful for their companionship while Niall was taking his treatments.

Right now, they were about to leave but Niall decided to stay a little longer, I wonder why.. Compliments and goodbyes was lastly shared before they leave this town.

Their car soon disappeared at the dark street. While me and Niall, were here sitting on our porch, admiring the stars at the sky.

"Jenny?"

"Hm?" I hummed, signaling for him to continue.

"Will you be my girlfriend again?" he asked, slight blush were forming on his cheeks.

I stared at him for a moment, processing on what he just asked.

"Yes, Niall. I'll be your girlfriend again." I said, looking into his deep blue eyes.

he blushed even more, "Thank you, Jenny. Even if I can't remember what we did before the accident, you still given our relationship a one last chance." he said, holding my hand.

"No, thank you. Niall. For all the things and memories we will soon experience." I said, still holding his hand and staring at the sky full of stars.

He chuckled "People say they don't believe in Forever.." he said out of the blue..

"So?"

"We'll prove them that Forever exists.."

"Forever?"

"Forever.."

ok this will be the last chapter before the epilogue guys..I'm so  sad to end this story, I wrote this last year actually, I'm just not that really active.. Thank you guys for all the votes and the almost 1k reads but I'm sorry to say that there will be no sequel for this book. Anyways, I'm still working on my other story called 'Mr. Styles'. Maybe tomorrow I'll update the epilogue don't worry.

All the love - T xx