Chapter 36

Chapter 36
Jenny's POV
The car ride was full of jokes and laughs. Minutes later we were already parking.. I can already see the rides and booths.
We already got out of the car and Niall took my hand and... We were holding hands. I immediately blushed and Niall kissed my cheek.

After a few minutes of fighting over who will pay for the tickets, I gave up. When the lady gave Niall the tickets, he smirked at me,showing that he won over our simple fight.

"Princess, wanna go to the cotton candy booth?" He asked and I nod, giving him a sweet smile. We walk to the booth and again, He won't let me pay..

He chuckled when I ate my cotton candy "Why?" I asked. "Nothing, you're so cute when you ate the cotton candy." Then he chuckles again. Then after we ate, we went for the bumper cars. Niall took the green bumper car, while I took the red bumper car. Then the engines started, and I saw him driving ahead me and I bumped his car. He looked shocked and bumped the other players.

Seconds later, I couldn't find him because I was busy bumping the other player-- *bump*
I looked behind me and saw him grinning like a kid. Then he bumped me again and again.

*Ring*
And our time's up.

We went outside and played more games in the booths.