Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Jenny's POV

"Mom, when you arrived at the accident.. did you saw Niall being carried to the ambulance?" I asked and she answered "Yes.." she simply said. "Is he conscious that time?" I asked.  "No..he..was covered by..his blood." she explained, noticing that I was already crying. She kissed my forehead "Jenny, Niall will be alright, don't worry..he's strong, Jenny." she comforted me.

Minutes after I stopped crying.. Then the nurse and the wheel chair arrived to pick me up and go to Niall's room.  Then we were finally at the door. Beside it, Niall's full name was pasted and his doctor's name. Then the nurse carefully knocked then opened the door..there, Francis was sitting next to Niall's bed. And there he was.. the love of my life, Niall.. tubes and wires were attached to his body.

Then the nurse pushed the wheel chair inside the room and Francis smiled at me "Come in, Jenny." he said then the nurse pushed the wheel chair closer to the bed.

Niall was laying down on the hospital bed like he's only sleeping but.. wounds, scars, and bruises were around his unconscious body.Then the tears rolled down again on my cheeks. I didn't noticed that the nurse and Francis left..

"Hi Niall, I don't know if you're listening but.. I don't care. I just want to say this to you..Niall, you were my first and hopefully my last love..I remembered the sacrifices you made just for me and I want to say thank you for those things.. I hope that you will wake up soon..I can't wait for the time that you and me will be married.. have children.. I don't want to do that with other people.. I only want to do it with you and only you..I know that we only met each other for months but I know you are the one..I love you Niall.. I am so thankful to have you.." I said while holding his hand then kissed his knuckles..

I wipe away my tears and then his heart beat stopped for a while then continued.. and I saw that his pointer finger moved and I was so shocked but I got out of the room then called a nurse to check him..