Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Jenny's POV

I woke up the next morning and quickly took a shower. I ran downstairs and saw my mom making waffles, while grandma is taking a sip of her coffee. I sit down beside my grandma and gave her a small smile.

"Jenny, I was thinking of inviting Niall over here again for dinner.. Can you tell him while you're on your way to school?" My grandma asked. I almost spit my tea when she said that...

"Umm... No I'm sorry Grandma... I can't I'm already late for school.."I said while standing up not having the appetite anymore..

"Oh ok.."she said sadly. I can't see her like this...

"Wait I have more 20 minutes left maybe I can" I said giving her a small smile

"Oh good! Please tell him that the dinner is at 8 o'clock this evening"she said giving me a huge smile

Oh gosh!, does Niall really have to use his Irish charm to get my grandma's trust?

I got up and picked my bag and say goodbye to my mom and grandma and shakily walk to Niall's front door.

I knocked three times but there's no answer. HAHAHAHA he's not inside! I happily ran my way to school.

Rose's POV (Jenny's grandma)

I can feel that Niall is the one for my granddaughter. So I decided to invite him tonight for dinner.. Just to know a few more things about him. Not for me but for Jenny. I told Criselda that I'll invite Niall for dinner. She quickly agreed because she likes Niall too for Jenny. I'd just continue my sewing just to do something.