Chapter 38

Chapter 38

a few days later...

Jenny's POV

Light.. that's all I see for now..I try to open my eyes but..they are too heavy and tired. I try to move my finger, and I quickly succeded. I hear a machine..it sounds like it's my heart monitor..But wait..Niall..Niall, the love of my life, where is he? Then I remembered.. we got into a car accident. Where is he? I need to see him and to make sure he's okay. But when I tried to move my hand, pain quickly shot to my whole body. I'm sure that we're in the same hospital. I try to open my eyes again and then brightness almost blinded me..

My eyes scanned the room and the nurse came in..She looked shocked and then immediately ran outside the room then seconds later she came in with a doctor.

The doctor who's name is Dr.Ramirez, asked "How are you feeling, Miss Cortez?" and I answered "I'm fine, just a little dizzy..Uhh, can I know where my boyfriend is? Is he here in the same hospital? His name is Niall Horan." Then he smiled "Ah,yes he is..but he's still in a.. coma.." he said. And I feel like a ton of bricks being hit at me."Coma? But will he wake up soon? am I right?" I said.. tears threathening to fall to my cheeks..

"We're not sure, Miss Cortez.." he silently said..and then the tears rolled down..

"Can I please se--" I was cutted off by my grandma and my mom when they came in.. "Sweetheart you're awake!" mom said then walked here by my side, kissing my forehead. Grandma did it also.

Minutes later after crying of my grandma and my mom, the nurse checked everything, the tubes and the monitor that was indicating my heart beat if they were okay. She gave me painkillers and a glass of water.

And the doctor explained everything to me.. the do's and dont's and I just nodded even if I'm not listening..

Before the doctor left I asked him "Can I see um.. my boyfriend please? You said he was in coma.. but please can I?" The doctor didn't answer for a second but "Yes, I think you can. I'll just send a nurse and a wheel chair here to get you okay?" he said. And I thanked him for letting me.

And I just waited here patiently..