Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Jenny's POV

I visited Niall every single day. But he still can't remember me. Anyway, these past few days, Niall was becoming more attached to me even if he can't remember that I'm his girlfriend and our past experiences as a couple.

Right now, we are getting ready to leave the hospital. My doctor said that I'll just take some rest at home and eat healthy. That's what they always say, right?

We were on our way to the elevator with the nurse, pushing my wheel chair. Mom was behind us together with grandma. I met Niall's family the other day. Maura, his mom. Was happy to see me all healed and stuff. His dad, Bobby. Well, he said that he's proud of his son, choosing the right girl. Niall's brother, Greg, cannot come because he lives in London and taking care of his wife and son.

They're so nice. Mom and grandma also met them the other day. Gladly, they didn't ask about my father.

My gaze was cut off by the ding of the elevator. Now, we were in the lobby and the nurse stopped the wheel chair.

"I'll just get the car, Jenny" my mom said, making her way to the parking lot outside.

Grandma sat on the chair beside me "Niall's a good lad, Jenny." she said the smiled at me.

"Yes, grandma. He is. I remember when he saved me from my father. Words can't express how I am thankful to have him.."

Grandma hummed in agreeing. You see, Niall will not be released today, maybe in a few days or weeks. But I'll still visit him. This morning, I already visited him, telling him that I'll be released from this hospital, this afternoon.

Minutes later, mom's car was in front of the hospital entrance, the nurse slowly pushed the wheel chair and grandma stood up from her sit. Finally, I'll be able to get out of this wheel chair after 3 days.

I stood up and got inside the car, grandma following me. Mom thanked the nurse then slowly drove away.